Chapter 13: Mad Mod

A.T.

(...)

"...Huh?"

Devan awoke in a daze, lightheadedness and confusion clouded his faculties as he shook his head. Upon regaining his senses, he was startled to find his hands bound by a wooden material, it was as if the chair's arms were actually grabbing him. Additionally, he peered at his left arm to find the Omnitrix was inactive.

He attempts to get an understanding of his local; this place is a large, partially lit atrium with several balconies running around the walls, as well as paintings hung everywhere

Devan: H-Hello?? Guys?

Seemingly upon his question, spotlights began to activate, revealing the other five Titans, all of which too were restrained in specifically designed seats. They are all half-unconscious, but come around with assorted groans, and each has an additional binding: red energy rings at Starfire's wrists, steel straps over Cyborg's chest, a white energy band encircling Raven's, and giant rubber bands on Beast Boy's.

Cyborg: What??

Beast Boy: Huh? Am I the only one who has no idea where we are?

Terra: Nah, I'm about as equally unsure, as I am FREAKED OUT.

"Why, you're right where you belong, my duckies..."

Beast Boy gasps upon hearing these words. They cut their eyes to the speaker, a man standing at an open set of double doors on one balcony. Light from the other side obscures him for the moment, but a cane can be seen in one hand.

Bloke: You're in school!

He leaps onto the banister of a nearby staircase and slides down it, giving the team a full view of himself. He was around early forties; red hair in a Beatle cut with muttonchop sideburns; small rectangular sunglasses; sportcoat with the design of the British Union Jack flag; black shirt; white kerchief tied at the neck; white pants; brown shoes with black socks; the cane is topped with a large ruby. This man was undoubtedly the unique villain known "Mad Mod".

 This man was undoubtedly the unique villain known "Mad Mod"