Chapter 8: Blaster and Titan

"So uh... This is the manual right?" I asked Three, he nodded as he showed me the basics first, before handing it to me.

Four would show me a laser, and also a sketch. This gave me an idea as I grabbed the items from Four,

"Oh yeah... Maybe I can do something with that..."

——Fifteen days Ago...——

I woke up from an alarm, knowing it was time to do what I had to do...

I heard a knock from my door, seeing the time was seven in the morning once more.

"Don't worry I'm coming..! Just give me ten minutes or less..!" I shouted as I stood up, grabbing a new set of clothes as I went to the bathroom to change, before finally doing my hair in a pony tail as I put a dark red hair tie.

I got out of the room as I got my keycard, before exiting out and seeing Mr. Pradeep and two other Cameramen I have not seen yet. Both of them have a lab coat which made me think they could possibly be my mentors for now.

"So you have finally come out in only six minutes and twelve seconds. Impressed but not quite fast enough. Come along now. Oh and these are C_0183 and C_0184. They're 'twins', and I decided that they could possibly help you with the many things you'll learn. And of course you'll usually see twins around here so be aware of that..."

Both of the twin cameramen waved hello to me as they dragged me along with them in a somewhat playful way, taking me to the room Brownie showed me yesterday of the test room.

"You'll report here at 8 every day except Sunday, I know how much you humans need a day off so I'm willing to give Sunday a free day for you unless of course you wish to do some work on that day also."

"And when do I finish working?"

"A full eight or ten hours will do, so I believe from four to six in the afternoon, will that do?"

"Uh yeah- Wait... How come you trust me enough that I won't cause chaos or run away or do anything funny?"

"Well because you're too smart to know that there is many of us and only one of you, try to do any funny business and you'll get caught and reported to me, which I'll give you a punishment."

"Uh, sure... Yeah I won't do the funny. And I guess that's why you got two of them to be my mentors so I  can get better right?"

"Correct. C_0183, C_0184... If you could."

The two of them nodded as they entered first, before grabbing me and taking me away.

"OH NO THEY'RE TAKING ME TO BRASIL- I MEAN ALONE!"

"Maybe if you manage to impress not just them but a portion of the whole science team I'll reconsider putting you with them!" Mr. Pradeep said in a somewhat sarcastic tone as the door closed.

——Present Time...——

"Alrighty then... So hand me that red crystal over there, it will help with the laser blade... Also hand me as much material of metal rod and wires as you can." I said as I was very focused, reading on how to make a gun and laser once more as I followed the steps.

"If I'm correct I need to put the crystal in here and put a bit of acid over there... And it will be a plasma blaster which will be very effective..! But the only problem is that it is suppose to need energy also... Which will make things a bit harder... I could make it into a laser gun instead but... NO STICK WITH THE PLAN Y/N!" I said as I worked harder, before putting the canon inside and soon testing it.

"Stay back... It could get a bit messy..." I said as I slowly pulled the trigger.

Three and Four watched, seeming to somehow sweat and be anxious as I slowly pulled the trigger to the target.