Chapter 23: Interaction of Analytics

"Alright fine you win..!" I said as I was sweating a lot, already lost at Uno.

"𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸ℍ𝔸! 𝕐𝔼𝕊! 𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝕐𝕆𝕌-... 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕐/ℕ..."

"I suppose so, but I think I'm going to see Titan Cameraman now and then head to sleep, stay here if you'd like-"

"𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝... ℍ𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕖... 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐/ℕ. 𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨, 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕄𝕣. ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖..."

"𝔹𝕪𝕖 𝕐/ℕ!"

Brownie waved a farewell as I waved goodbye.

"Bye for now." I said, before making my way to the Titan Chamber...

—Ten minutes later...—

As soon as I arrived, there was no one to be seen, not a single trace of a Cameraman or Speakerman, not even a person!

"Well... Oh hey Titan Cam!" I waved to him as he waved to me.

"Hold on I'll get up there in a moment alright?" I said as I went to the lab room at first, before grabbing an extra copy of the blue prints, then heading to the lift, before getting stopped as a ginormous hand landed in front of me gently.

"Hop.. on... I-I'll help you... get up th-there..." Titan Cameraman spoke with a bit of struggling of speech. I could tell he was practicing with his voice maybe in his own time, which made me feel a bit proud on my work of giving him a voice box...

"Oh, thank you." I hopped on his palm as he lifted me up to eye level.

"I see you have been trying to learn to talk more. Did you learn on your own?" I asked him.

"No... saw h-humans... a-and spe-speakerm-men... com... communicate... a-and... and... talk..." He said, slightly stuttering some words as he looked at me with his glowing blue lens.

"Oh so you listened and observed I see, that's smart! But... Why did you run away..? Also you were gone for almost.." I counted my fingers as I tried to remember how many days have passed when he escaped...

"At least five days! You were out there for five days! No weapons, no armor, no safety! Nothing! Where did you go anyway?!" I said in a worried tone as he gave a low growl, possibly not wanting to speak anymore as he looked to the left.

"Y-You... too..." He said a bit angrily.

"Well... Fair point. But still I was with other guys and left for a couple hours! You didn't! And not only that, Titan Speakerman is still infected right now and there is currently a new threat to us! He could have hurt you and so could have the Skibidi Toilets!"

"I... k-know... Too angry... h-have an... anger issue..." He said as he looked down a bit sadly.

"Well... Maybe you should try thinking of something that makes you happy, how about that? Hm? Uh... What makes you happy?" I asked him, I would try to help him in some way at least...

"I think... I... I don't know..."

"Oh... Uh... Okay how about this? What is your favorite place? If you have one of course..." He seemed to go in thought, before looking back at me and responding.