𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Audio Rec-001

Dr. William Jones: "I... Is this thing on..? Oh good, it is. If you are hearing this, it means either the tests went successfully or it failed very poorly' One or the other! I'm Dr. William Jones, my partner here is Dr. Loon Hampshire, we're in charge of taking data and noting down what has happened so far... But I'll let Dr. Loon speak."

Dr. Loon Hampshire: "We're recording from a camera and audio recorder of ours, and we believe that this will make a new change in the future! Just recently we've captured some strange substances from M-0183 crash that has appeared, we've tested on some volunteers, lab rats, and some machinery, to see if something would happen, final results were over expectations! Sort of... The substance seemed to be some sort of DNA or some type of life code that brings anything into life or back into life! Almost like a human or a lab rat from the dead for example! However... That didn't mean that it would make them immortal... And unfortunately, M-0183 disappeared after we've collected as much as we could, which means supplies are limited to testing this type of new discovery..."

Dr. William Jones: "And unfortunately... That didn't mean there was any mistakes either... Three of our specimens escaped... And we're currently working on that."

"However, while one team gets the escapes, we note down what has happened so far..."

"We've tested on both alive and dead lab rats. The dead one seem to have return to life in matter of seconds, even increasing in strength! We've killed it again to see what would happen. It didn't come back to life at all... So we tried to put it again to see if it would come back alive, and it did! So this could really help with reviving the dead or finding out truths behind the mystery of the universe! But we can't be sure as this is just newly discovered..."

"The live rat seemed to have grown stronger than the ex-dead one however, and even increasing size! But we kind of killed it since it attacked one of us..."

Dr. Loon Hampshire: "The next thing we did is test it on some humans, basically volunteers, to see what would happen... Results came and it went somewhat smoothly but... It affected both physical and mental health in less than a few hours..."

"The first volunteer exploded, creating a gory scene... The second became chronically insane and now is speaking an unknown language we believe is from the substance... however the third... the third one seemed to have been affected mentally and physically..."

"He seemed to have grown taller and bigger... Increasing to about Six foot Five... He seemed to have also grown smarter than before, we believe he has an IQ of around 180! Almost around Nadia Camukova!"

"He seemed to also have been calmer than the second, and didn't explode like the first, which is a good thing! But we still can't be sure about this... There was some signs of him getting controlled by the substance... Or at least in theory... We think he is ready for Step 2 of this project if all goes well!"

Dr. William Jones: "Aside from that! We tested on some new technology we were making! We call it 'T-001'! A big guy in case another meteor hits again, we can always use it to destroy it! We have others of course but most are still in the process of being made..."

"We of course used the substance on it, and it suddenly started to work, it was almost like an energy boost for it, and we were able to control it and everything! We decided to apply it to two others that we created just like it... T-002 and T-003 of course, as the others are still in the making like I said..."

"But... As soon as we did use the substance on it few hours prior... It suddenly had a mind of its own... which led the other two... T-002 and T-003 to escape along with it... How the hell are they even going to catch three giant robots...? We can't just let them shoot all of our work down..."