Epilogue

The Revert Corporation, a multinational company, has been in the pharmaceutical and bioengineering business roughly 10 years. What made the company stand out and eventually become famous was the inventions it led up to the current year. The cure for cancer. Since then, the company has gone wide spread all across the world.

With a well established reputation, the multinational company began there expansion, and already they created something new in all of human history. But before it could be published, an outbreak occured.

This was the so called invention that rivaled humans. Capable and far more dangerous, it soon surge across cities; from cities to nearby territories and borders; and borders to other countries spreading like ants taking cover away from the water sprinkler. Tens of Hundreds die every minute. As contagious as it is, no one could counter the virus - not yet it was.

The Revert Corporation, taking the blame for it, settled with the government to help out. And as in help out, they were sending out the cure and the total eradication of the virus.

It was the same time the virus broke out that the cure was created alongside. Through countless efforts of money and research, they found out that the virus has a very sensitive part in it's dna that is vulnerable. With that knowledge, they came up with the cure.

However, as time passed, the government and the Revert Corporation were finding it hard to help people since the virus was so quick to latch on, and grow rapidly.

Transportation and logics was the hard part. Getting the cure to people in need was terribly terrifying on road, so the next big thing was to do packege drops by plane. The people were then instructed and told exact locations through the radio.

A year later, the world is healing, but not for some countries which are still in shambles. This countries are hard fight off because of groups and high intelligence of turneds. The government still operational. The people on the other hand have started to hate the government, they rally, and form their own groups. To make it worse, people are being divided instead of uniting and fighting off the threat. They want to do their own things.

Some of the people that are cured have gained some kind of power through excruciating pain transforming back into humans. They call it the blackening. The power doesn't have will over the turned, no, the cure one's have gain the ability to avoid them without the turned sensing them. This is all due to a discoloured pigment trail on a person's body or limbs. Point it at them, and slowly walk past them. To the turned, they see the blackening as one of their own.

But then again, the people are separated. What will happen to the country?
_____________________________________

End of Epilogue

Thank you so much for tuning in. This is the end of the story.