Epilogue

HEY EVERYONE!

The Epilogue is below these few short messages. THERE ARE BONUS CHAPTERS AVAILABLE TO FOLLOWERS ONLY. EXCLUSIVEly on Wattpad

WE'VE MADE IT!! There will be a book 2 in Eleanor's perspective, it's called "Business Contract". It is placed in years after they graduate and you do not need to have read this before reading the next book but, now you know there will probably only be two books in this series. I hope you like "The Business Contract".

I hope you liked it. If you have any questions or comments please write them here an I will get back to you asap.

I wanted to dedicate this novel to my amazing readers and hope to get it published some other time, after editing all those Grammer errors of course.

I hope you all enjoyed it. Love you! It was a fun journey going through this book, too bad it had come to an end.

Epilogue is below this line!
*************************************************

I smiled at Noah as we found our seats on the airplane.

I'd never been on one before and this would be an amazing experience.

"Ready babe?" Noah asked, kissing my cheek as the flight attendant began walking around handing peanuts and asking what we'd like to drink.

"Water please." I grinned as she handed Noah and I a bag of peanuts and water. "Thank you." He grinned cheekily at me, as though he were saying thank you to me.

I could feel heat burning in my cheeks as his gray eyes bored holes into my body. It was as though he could see my soul and I could see his.

"Good Morning everyone, out flight to California will begin in a few mintes. Please fasten your seat belts and turn off all electronic devices. We hope you enjoy your flight." A loud speaker went on as a different flight attendant was handing out headphones to each passanger.

A video began on everyone's screen. It would be a three hour flight, and I would enjoy it dearly with Noah.

I felt the plane move beneath me as the ground began getting further away. I felt anxious. This is so cool!

I grinned at Noah who was staring out my window seat. He had an amused look in his eyes.

"What're you laughing at?" I said.

"Did you forget to turn off your communications device?" He smirked as I gave him a playful slap on the arm. He remembered the night we'd met outside the bar. When he'd saved me from the ruthless drunk guy trying to kill me.

"Don't you mean your phone." I laughed at our inside Joke as the plane was now well above ground.

"You're. .." He laughed along playfully, pausing for an instantaneous moment at a loss for words.

"Perfect, beautiful, amazing? I've heard it all come up with some hung new." I giggled, placing as kiss on his cheek as the kid behind us began kicking our seats.

"Stop it kid." I couldn't help but laugh as Noah turned around.

"Then stop kissing. That's gross." It was a boy, maybe twelve or thirteen years old, so immature.

"You mean, stop doing this?" Noah chuckled, turning toward me and pressing a kiss on my lips. My heart fluttered and I felt as though I may have atrial fribulation.

"Stop! Or I'm telling mom." The kid gave us his most disgusted face. Noah turned to me, a huge playful grin on his face as his steel eyes gestured to the kid and back to mine, making my heart melt as it kept skipping beats.