Wattpad Original
There are 16 more free parts

Ch. 23: Who are you angry at, angel?

I decide to push back, wondering what might happen if I dare defy him.

"Say please and I might consider it," I counter, squaring my shoulders.

Torin—despite enjoying my bitchiness—growls. His eyes suddenly become a whirlwind of annoyance and lust, both of which look great on him.

"Well?"

"Get on your fucking knees, please?" he replies, grinning.

I'm a sucker for that grin and drop to the floor within seconds, panties dripping. I squirm a little, attempting to alleviate the pressure, but nothing compares to what I really want between my legs.

"Touch yourself," he demands, staring down at me.

"I'd rather touch you," I tell him.

He drops to his knees, levelling his gaze with mine. "And I'd rather you do as you're told."

His smirk is sinful, eyes ablaze. Fire burns brightly in his expression, the movement of my hand catching his attention. He watches me lift the skirt of my dress, licking his lips in preparation. I tease him a little by going obnoxiously slow, but he doesn't pass comment on it. Instead, he keeps his eyes trained on my hand as it disappears between my legs.

"Are you wet?" he questions.

I nod.

"How wet?"

"Exceptionally," I reply.

He shuffles forward, knees touching mine. My fingers continue to circle my clit, but it isn't offering me the release I need. Nothing will until Torin himself intervenes.

"Do you think about me when you fuck yourself?"

"Yes."

"Do you imagine it's my cock sliding in and out of you?"

His words—the filthiest of sounds—infuriate me.

"Torin..."

"Answer the question, Imogen."

"Yes!"

He smirks in the face of my impatience. "Give me your hand."

I quickly withdraw my hand from between my legs, fingers coated. He takes hold of my wrist and clamps his mouth around my digits, deliciously sucking. He moans around his mouthful, eyes firmly on mine. Butterflies erupt in my stomach, the sight of him on his knees in front of me proving too much. I desperately want to remove his clothes and have my way with him, but I know jumping ahead will only get me so far. Torin has made his intentions perfectly clear. One night. And if one night is all we have, he'll make damn good use of his time.

"I'd like you to suck my cock, angel."

Oh fuck!

"Please."

I laugh. "Well, since you asked so nicely."

I slowly crawl towards him and push him onto his back, the carpet scraping my knees as I slide into position. His sweats fall effortlessly down his legs, thighs straining with anticipation. I remove them all together, making quick work on his socks. He laughs as I cheekily tickle his feet, the sound bulldozing my entire insides with happiness.

"Permission to start, sir?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," he responds, smiling.

I contemplate easing him into things, but quickly decide against it. Rather than settling myself between his legs, I straddle his chest, gifting him a glorious view of my back. I glance behind my shoulder, particularly enjoying the sight of him losing his fucking mind as I take him into my hands and stroke. He's already dripping with pre-come and I use it to circle his head, drawing incoherent words from his lips.