1

Wilson and Taylor law:

"Knock knock"

Fatima: I'm busy

Fatima was looking through the files on her desk getting ready for her class the next day, when her friend, Ava walked in.

Fatima: um I didn't say you could come in.

Ava: what are you still doing here?

Fatima: I'm studying.

Ava: Fatima you have been looking at those same files all day. you probably can read everything in them folders with your eyes closed.

Fatima: no I have not

Ava looks at Fatima with a contempt face.

Fatima: ok fine, but I have to be ready. I cannot lose this case in class tomorrow.

Ava: you are already one of the smartest students in the class. plus your daddy own one of the biggest law firms in New York, so no matter what you do, you will always have a job.

Fatima: you see that.

Ava: what?

Fatima: what you just said is the reason why I work so hard. people already think that the reason why I got in to this school is because who my father is and that is not true.

 people already think that the reason why I got in to this school is because who my father is and that is not true

Fatima Wilson is 25 years old . She is her mother and father's only child. Growing up, her favorite show was law and order. she always loved to watch the lawyers put away the bad guys, but she never understood why the defense lawyers were so ok with helping the criminals stay out of jail. Her father thought it was a good idea to take her to work with him one day when she was 15. he wanted to show her that not everyone who is accused of a crime is a bad person. Her father does a lot of pro bono work for people who can't afford really good lawyers.

The day he brought Fatima with him was the day he was defending a young black man who was accused of stealing from an old white lady. The reason for his arrest was because he fit the description and the woman identified him in a line up. the young man was acquitted from the charges because Fatima's father was able to show the jury that the old woman was a racist who couldn't tell the difference between two black men. After watching her father at work, Fatima fell in love with criminal justice. she always told her self that one day, she was going to be an even better lawyer than her father to make him proud and she is doing just that. Fatima only has 3 more years and she will official be a criminal lawyer.

Ava: Ok you're right, but Fatima you have been cooped up in this office since I called you earlier this MORNING.

Fatima's father gave her an office at his law firm to study in while being in the work environment.

Fatima: how do you know I've been in here all day?

Ava: I've been checking your location through out the day.