4

Fatima dropped Kennedy off to Zac an hour ago. She couldn't stay because she had to meet with an important client. Zac and Kennedy were in his office doing homework. Zac was going over some flash cards with her.

Zac: Ok Princess. What letter is this?

Kennedy: L

Zac: Good job. Now what animal starts with the letter L?

Kennedy: Alligator.

Zac: No. Not an Alligator. Try again.

Kennedy: I don't know daddy.

Zac: yes you do. Look daddy will give you a hint. What animal goes (Zac starts roaring)

Kennedy: umm (hesitates) a lion.

Zac: (smiles and throws the card behind him) yes a lion. You knew the animal because you're smart. You just gotta take a minute to think about it first ok?

Kennedy: Ok.

Zac: Ok last card. I will even give you a little encouragement for this one. If you get this right without my help, I will take you to the jumpy place this weekend.

Kennedy's face lights up. Kennedy's favorite place to go is Sky Zone. She loves to jump around and do flips

Kennedy: Really?

Zac: Yes but you have to get this letter and the animal that goes with it right.

Kennedy: Ok.

Zac picks up another card.

Zac: What letter is this.

Kennedy: H!!!

Zac: Amazing job. Now here's the hard part. What animal starts with the letter H?

Kennedy thinks about her answer.

Kennedy: Horse?

Zac: Are you telling me or asking me?

Kennedy: I'm telling you. It's horse daddy.

Zac: You are correct. You have won yourself a weekend at the TRAMPOLINE PARK.

Kennedy: YESSSS. (Kennedy starts dancing in her chair)

Zac starts dancing with her.

London: did I just walk in to a dance party?

Kennedy: Auntie London.

This is London Taylor

This is London Taylor. She is the third child and the only daughter. She teaches kindergarten at St. Joesph Elementary school.

Kennedy jumps off the chair and runs to give her aunt a hug.

London: How is my favorite niece in the whole wide world?

Kennedy: Good. Daddy said we can go to the jumpy place this weekend.