6

Dream Chaser Studio

Zac: Give me another pose and make it your own. Remember I work for you. This is your shoot.

The next day, Zac had a big photoshoot to do, so he had to drop Kennedy off at school early.

Ethan: Zac you have a visitor.

Zac: Who is it?

Ethan: Angel Miller. She's right over there.

Ethan points towards her. Zac looks at her and takes a deep breath.

Zac: Shit.

Angel had on a blue maxi dress that was hugging her body just right. She knew exactly what she was doing. Zac was a sucker for women in maxi dresses.

Ethan: Do you want me to tell her to come back another time?

Zac: Nah take her to my office and tell her I'll be with her in a minute.

Ethan: Ok.

Zac went back to his shoot as Ethan escorted angel to Zac's office. Zac took a couple pictures and made sure his client was confident in their pictures before going to his office. Angel was sitting on the couch when he walked in.

Zac: I don't know why you got comfortable. You about to leave.

Angel: is that right?

Zac: Yeah it is. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your other nigga?

Zac made sure the door was locked before he walked over to his desk to sit down.

Angel: Oop Is that jealousy I see?

Zac: Nah. I don't get jealous because I know ain't no nigga doing you how I do you. If they were you wouldn't be here, so again why are you here?

Angel: I'm here to apologize for how I showed up to your house the other day. I was drunk and missing you. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?

Zac: I don't know. You did all that while my daughter was there. Then you accused me of lying about her. If it's one thing I don't play about it's my daughter.

Angel: I know and I'm sorry

Zac: then asking to meet her is crazy because that is a relationship thing and that's not what we are doing. You know that. If that's what you are looking for then maybe we should stop getting together.

Angel: No that's not what I'm looking for. I was just drunk and saying things that I didn't mean.

Zac: A drunk tongue speaks for a sober mind.

Angel gets up to sit on Zac's lap.

Angel: Babe I am perfectly fine with our arrangement. I am only 25. I have my whole life to get in to a serious relationship. Come over tonight, so I can prove it to you.

Zac: I can't. I have my daughter tonight.

Angel: Can't you find a babysitter?

Zac: Angel-

Angel: Please. I have been without for too long now. What do I have to do to convince you to come over?

Angel starts kissing his neck as she unbuttons his pants.

Angel: Hm?

Zac: What are you doing?

Angel: I'm trying to persuade you.

Angel pushes his chair back and drops to her knees. She tries to put her hands in his pants, but Zac stops her.

Zac: I'm at work. I can't do this.