Ch 1: The Mission

A Year Later
The Gym

Izuku's Pov.

It has been a year since the war with All For One ended and All-Might passed away. A lot happened after it ended.

I ended Shigaraki's suffering from his master, Touya and the other criminals were sent to prison. As for Aoyama, he was sent to jail but not with the criminals, a safe jail. Endeavor was thrown in jail and he didn't resist it.

Toga decided to join our school although people were getting used to it. Ochaco really convinced her and they have been getting along so well.

Ochaco and I started dating after two days when the war ended but we realized that we were never to be and decided to be friends.

Speaking of friends, I decided to connect with others more, I have been interested in their hobbies.

I was learning from Jirou and she was mad that I was a great singer but I didn't know I was. Kaminari joined in from time to time.

Sato taught me a few recipes here and there. He's been a great chef.

As for the two smartest people in the class, Momo and Iida have been studying and reading a lot. Sometimes, I don't get rich people.

Kirishima and Shoji has been working out with me at the gym.

I also did some workouts with my friends, Kacchan and Shoto. We would always be competitive about it and it was fun but we took it too far that one time. I can still have nightmares thinking about it.

Anyway, I would join the three stooges who were Sato, Kaminari and Mineta into some crazy attics and they weren't perverted but that was because of me. We just blew stuff up, did crazy shenanigans, and made jokes.

Sometimes, I help Koda with the animals. I basically feed them and look after them.

Mina and Toru taught me dance moves. They also knew how to dress well.

Tokoyami was good for me to hang out in his room, sometimes Tsuyu would drop by for a visit. He didn't mind it but I could figure it out.

I would sometimes make candy apples and give one to Eri. She has been working real well with Aizawa.

As for my training with Pro heroes, I would help them save people and take down bad guys. It was tough dealing with the pain of losing my father figure, All-Might. Ugh, Todoroki you say one thing to a person like your All-Might's secret love child. I mean he was like a father to me.

I really miss him but it's what it is, I guess.

Anyway, I was bored out of my mind, it was my break. I decided to hit the gym. I was doing some pushups, sit ups and now pull ups

Izuku: 99... 100.

Now, I'm running on a treadmill for about 10 minutes.

I dried off the sweat and drank some water. Before I could get something to eat, I was stopped by Nezu and Aizawa.

Izuku: Sensei? Principal Nezu, what are you two doing here?