Ch. 5: A Warning from Izuku, A Hangout with Carrie

Izuku's Home

Izuku's Pov.

I got to talking with Carrie about my life and my friends. She found it very interesting. I even told her some pretty good moments.

She laughed and smiled at our crazy shenanigans. I was glad to make her smile. She even laughed at the mess ups I went through.

I felt embarrassed telling her that but it was worth it.

I drove her home but I parked her a few meters because she didn't want her mom to see me. The users and I had a feeling about this.

I arrived at home and decided to call some friends through a video chat.

Izuku: Hey, guys. You keep outta trouble?

Katsuki: Heh, we should be asking you that, you damn nerd.

Izuku: 'sighs' So you guys saw the video?

Ochaco: Yes, we did. I thought you were supposed to keep yourself outta trouble.

Izuku: Ochaco, you would probably do the same thing in my shoes. Plus, no one would even try to help her. 'scoffed' Hell, they were just enjoying the show.

Iida: What about the teachers?

Izuku: Guys, let me tell you everything that has happened in Maine.

I explained everything to my friends about the school, the bullies, and Carrie White. They were disgusted, sad, and angry at this information I gave them. They had all types of emotions.

Momo (upset face): Dear Goodness.

Mina: That's just messed up!

Jirou (angry): I think I should play my loud music so they become deaf.

Katsuki (angry): Explosions are loud too, Headphones. I'll take care of 'em.

Shoto (glaring): Someone is about to get third degree burns on their body.

Tokoyami: Christine Hargensen is about to experience true darkness and terror from me.

Ochaco: Guys, what's this gonna prove?

Izuku: She's right, this will only make it worse. I have a lot of evidence on her dad. If she tries anything stupid, she will be exposed along with her friends. Plus, I have a new assignment for you guys.

Katsuki: What is it?

Izuku: Hey Sensei Aizawa, is it alright if they come to Maine?

He popped out of nowhere making some students flinched.

Denki: Whoa.

Jirou: What the-

Sero: How long were you- you know what I don't wanna know.

Aizawa: I was listening to this whole conversation and Nezu said; "You bring them as well."

Izuku: Alright and I never thought I would say this but Mineta?