Ch. 6: Carrie talks to Margaret, The Truth Comes Out

Izuku's Pov.

I was driving in my car with Carrie in the front seat. I was happy she said yes. We made a plan for the Prom.

I pulled up on her street but she told me to stop and I did. She had a worried look on her face.

I looked at the direction she was looking at and I saw a Car that looked familiar to her.

Izuku: What's wrong, Carrie-san?

Carrie: N-Nothin' Um I'll get off here.

I was curious about this and I wanted to help her.

Hikage: I sense it too, Ninth but don't attack just yet.

Izuku: 'sighs' Carrie, look at me.

She looked at me with still fear in her eyes.

Izuku: I know you are scared of something but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'll see you later, okay?

Carrie nodded for understanding. I smiled and nodded before he left the car. I waved at her and she gave a small smile while waving.

I sighed and laid my head back while thinking.

Izuku: Guys, there's something wrong with Carrie's Mom.

All-Might: How could you be sure?

Izuku: Well, she seemed pretty scared when she saw her car. I mean some kids discipline their children but does her mother know about her abuse?

Kudo: Who knows?

Banjo: We need to find out now.

Nana: If something bad happens, take action, Izuku.

Izuku: Don't have to tell me twice. There's something wrong with that mother.

Kudo: You better stay because this could get ugly.

I nodded for agreeing with him and waited for something bad to happen.

Carrie's Residence

Carrie's Pov.

After Izuku dropped me off, I waved at him goodbye and entered the home. I entered the house and saw my mother in the kitchen. I put my bag down and looked at my mother with worry.

Margaret: Where were you? I've been worried sick.

Carrie: I'm sorry to worry about you, Mama.

Margaret: You know the rules! You're supposed to go to school and back home.

I sigh understanding her while she is washing dishes. I didn't wanna tell her but I didn't lie either way so I took a deep breath and spoke.

Carrie: Mom, just to let you know... I've been asked to prom.

She stopped washing dishes and sighed meaning she didn't like what she heard.

Carrie: It's next Saturday and he's a nice boy. He'll have me home by 10:30.

Margaret: No, no, no.

She didn't like what she was hearing but I ignored it and I tried to reason with her.

Carrie: I already said yes. I know this scares you and it scares me, too.