Ch. 4: Hanging with Carrie, Deku is on YouTube

The School
School Outfit 1

Izuku's Pov.

I got up and did the same thing yesterday. I went to the school and decided to take a visit from a shy blonde girl, Carrie White. She feels out of the place and I wanna be there to guide her.

I parked the car and entered the school. I started to get some looks from people which made me confused.

I walked in the hallway and saw a writing on the lockers that said "Carrie White eats Shit." The janitor is cleaning it up.

Izuku: You can try cleaning that up but it's not gonna make it better.

Janitor: Hmm?

Izuku: Someone will post a mean comment or saying something like you don't belong here and you try erasing it but it only will make it a little better than a whole lot.

Janitor: To be honest, I don't know why kids write this stuff to girls who did nothing wrong. People say that Carrie White is a nightmare or a weirdo but I think she's just a regular person getting through life without causing trouble but someone had to swoop in and take from her.

Izuku: 'sighs' Chris Hargensen and her posse, I met them. The mean girls probably wrote this.

Janitor: I'm glad you were able to stand up to those girls but you just landed a big target on your back.

Izuku: Hmph, wouldn't be the first time.

Janitor: 'chuckled' As expected of the hero of Japan, Deku to say that.

I looked at him and tried to play dumb.

Izuku: I'm not a hero, just a regular person.

Janitor: You haven't seen the video?

Izuku: What video?

Janitor: Search for Deku defends a shy girl.

I nodded and walked away while I searched on my phone.

The video shows me standing up to Chris, her friends and everyone else. I watched the video and I was shocked by the views.

Izuku (thought): Great, everyone in town knows I'm in Maine.

Nana: So much for keeping a low profile.

Kudo: This is a huge problem, Ninth.

Izuku (thought): Yeah, I know it wouldn't be the first time.

Banjo: Well, either way kid I say you made the right choice.

Izuku (thought): Sometimes, I do and sometimes I don't but that's just who I am, a weird, strong, nerdy, and heroic person.

Yoichi: Mmm, that we know.

All-Might: You wanna keep on with the plan even though you're exposed?

I nodded and smiled.

Izuku (thought): Hell yeah, let's do this!

Nana: That's the spirit, kid.