On The Map

*Outfit**Isabelle's POV*It was the first day back at school

*Outfit*
*Isabelle's POV*
It was the first day back at school. Isabelle awoke at a much earlier time than she had been during the holidays and a house to herself which was very unusual since the festival. The house was empty as usual as her dad was big time actor starring in a show in America and her brother stayed with their aunt who lived closer to his primary school. She started getting ready and finished in just enough time for her best friend Missy to pick her up.
*honk honk*
Isabelle runs out her house while locking the door and sees her neighbour Dusty getting in his car.
"Hey bitch, you look cute!" says Missy, Isabelle just laughs and gets in the passenger seat, "says you Mis your outfits so cute."
Missy drives to Sasha's house and picks her up and they go and get ice coffees. They drive to Harper house but she wasn't outside and wasn't answering her phone so they continue on to Amerie's house. Amerie gets in "Where's Harps?" "Bitch wasn't outside her house or answering her phone" replies Missy as she continues on to school. "When was the last time you saw her?" Sasha asks "I was with her at the festival and that was the last time I saw her" Amerie replies while trying to call Harper. They arrive at school and get out of the car. Isabelle smooths out her outfit and links her arms with Missy. "I forgot how much I hate this place" say Isabelle with a disgusted look on her face, Amerie laughs "honey we're home!"she says in a sing-song voice.
They start walking in and see Dusty, Ant and Spider. "Ant!" shouts Isabelle as she runs over to hug him. "Missing your fifth witch, Bell" says Spider to her as he bends down so his mouth is at the same height as her ear. "Shove off Spider" she replies as she rejoins Missy, Amerie and Sasha. "Are you going to talk to him this year?" Sasha asks Amerie, "he's really nice" Isabelle inputs but Amerie just shrugs "nah i'm just gonna play it cool" Dusty walks over and starts talking to Amerie while they continue walking. Amerie runs up to them "Dusty spoke to me!" as she pushes through Darren and Quinni "sorry" says Isabelle as she continues to walk and catch up with her friends.
They all come to a halt when they see a new boy "who's he?" "he's quite attractive" "i would hop on that" they get interrupted talk on about the new boy when a girl shouts "Hey there's a sex map in the old stairwell!" Missy and Isabelle look at each other confused and run off to see with Sasha following right behind them but Amerie stayed in her spot.

Isabelle, Missy and Sasha push to the front and stare up in shock

Isabelle, Missy and Sasha push to the front and stare up in shock. "Wtf, who would do something like this?" says Isabella not to anyone in particular. Isabella looks around at all the names seeing some of her friends on there until she found her own name.
Isabelle
hooked up with Dusty and Ant
fucked Ant
Isabelle was lucky that there was one other person who wasn't up there connected to her doing anything with, though he was connected with a golden line. What does the golden line mean she thought. She read the key to the map again and saw it DESTINED. while Isabelle was off in her thoughts Missy and Sasha were arguing and Missy came and dragged Isabelle away out of the stairwell and to the bathrooms. "I can't believe she would do that" sighs Missy "what's wrong with me?" Isabelle sighs and hugs her "there's nothing wrong with you Mis." Isabelle spent the next couple of minutes making sure Missy was alright, then they met up with Sasha and went to the hall together. We sit in front of Darren and Quinni and i say hi to them. Harper walked into the hall after everyone else was seated and she had shaved her head "pack it up eleven!" i yell out to her but she doesn't even look. Woodsy started blabbering on about shit but all i could think about was how i am supposed to talk to that one boy. the boy who had spent most nights and days at my house after the festival. the one my brother had become fond of and wants me to ask when he will come back over to help him with some video game. i look behind me to see if i could see him and sure enough there was his green eyes staring right back at me a smile comes onto his face and i can't help but smile back. i turn back around and leave with everyone else except Amerie got called over by Woodsy.
we go off and find Harper. "Harper!" i yell and run over and hug her "Hi Izzy" "omg i love your hair" Missy joins us along with Sasha. we start catching up until Harper goes to the bathroom so we go and sit on the seats in the basketball hall thing. i spot spider and ant "i'll be back" i say to Missy and Sasha and walk over to them. "Hi Izzy" Ant says while pulling me in for a hug "how were your holidays?" he says letting go "good just me and Mason so i never got bored" Ant laughs while Spider gives me a knowing look "hey Bell can we talk for a second" he asks me "yeah sure" Spider grabs my wrists lightly and pulls me over in the corner so we can talk in private.
"Hi" he smiles
"hi"
"how's Mason"
"good, he umm well he was wondering when you were coming round again to help him with his game"
"oh umm yeh i'm not sure with basketball i'll talk to coach today and see when training is and stuff"
"yeh that's fine thanks"
"are you sure it's not you that wants me there" he says while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear
"hmm maybe you can cook so it's better for me, so i don't have to make dinner" i say with a laugh
"yeah" he says laughing "i'd drop anything for you"
i blush and look away when i hear yelling. turns out it's Harper and Amerie and they're fighting. Spider and i run over when Harper headbuts Amerie and she falls on the floor, I run after her with Missy and Sasha.
"Harps, you ok?" i ask
"yeah i'm fine, thanks"
Missy and i leave after a few minutes to go to the bathroom and touch our makeup up. when we walk out everyone's staring at us.
i ask missy "why is everyone staring at us"
she says "no one's staring at you honey, they're staring at amerie cause she's the psycho that made the map"
my mouth dropped "oh i thought i was looking hot shit so everyone was looking"
and she goes "well someone was staring at you" i start looking left and right "what who?"
and as i turn around and look i see spider staring at me so i do a little wave and smile and continue walking with Missy to Sasha and Harper. we start talking and then Harper and Missy walk away so Sasha and i look behind us and see Amerie. "Izzy, Sash!" Amerie calls out to us when we try to walk away "so you chose her side"
i gasp "how do you expect us to be on your side? everyone's pissed! you outed people, broke people up"
"all the hard work Missy and i put in after our breakup to stay friends that's fucked" Sasha putts in
"Harper did the map too" Amerie says
"you know it really shits me when people can't own up to their own actions" Sasha says and she keeps going but i'm not listening cause i just can't believe Amerie did it. one of my best friends who i trusted put all of our secrets and made rumours up and put them on display for anyone to stumble upon. Sasha walks away and i zone back in.
"Izzy" Amerie says pleading
"look Amerie that map is fucked up and i can't believe you would do such a thing. most of the map was bullshit anyway so you're making up rumours of other people. they're calling peoples parents because of rumours you made up, you ruined so many things. and i'm done, done with this friendship" i say and shake my head and link arms with Sasha and walk outside to find Missy and Harper.