The Weekend

Spider woke up and saw Isabelle asleep on the ground, she must've rolled off in the middle of the night, he laughed. He went over and picked her up and put her on the bed next to him. He smiled as he started running his fingers through her hair. Isabelle awoke shortly after and looked up to the persons chest she was on, seeing Spider smile down at her she props her head up on her arms on his chest and smiles at him, "morning Spence," he stops running his fingers through her hair "morning Belle," Isabelle smiles to him and gets off him throwing herself to the other side of the bed to look at the time, Spider took it upon himself to sit up and stretch. Isabelle sees the time is 9:30 "fuck, I have to pick up Mason in an hour," she says getting up
from the bed stretching. Spider looks over at her "you have plenty of time," he says as she's running over to her clothes and shoes, "I can't just wear this, I'll look like a slut," she says holding her clothes up, he gets out of bed walking over to his wardrobe and gets out a hoodie for her to wear over the top. "wear this then," Spider says handing her the hoodie, she smiles looking down at it "your jumper? Shouldn't you keep those for your girlfriend to wear? I don't think they would like it if they knew some other girl wore it before them, what if it smelt like me?" she asks, Spider shakes his head "I want you to wear my jumper. It's the same about my clothes you're wearing right now," he says matter of factly, though he wouldn't tell her that the only girlfriend he'd ever get was her and if it did smell like her he'd wear it until the smell wore off, "true," Isabelle says nodding her head in agreement. "Change in here, i'll go shower," Spider says leaving the room and going to the bathroom. Isabelle changed into her clothes from last night and threw on Spiders jumper on top. Isabelle looks at her bag on the couch wondering how it got there, how did she not notice it last night? Spider walks back in shirtless wearing grey shorts, Isabelle looked over at him, she could see the water droplets going down his chest going to his abs. "Belle?" Spider asks pulling her to look back up at him, "did you get this?" she asks holding the bag in her hands, "is this why you went back and sent me running with everyone else?" she asked Spider nodded not knowing what to say, "you could've gotten caught," she scolded him, "but I didn't," Spider says as she hugs him, "thank you." Spider was confused why the bag was such a big deal but he didn't question it, and continued holding her in his arms. The bag was the last thing of her mother's that she owned and it meant the life to her. "Anyways I should probably go," she says pulling back from their hug and looking anywhere but him. "I'll come with you, I promised i'd help Mason," Spider says going and chucking on a shirt and his socks and shoes. Turns out sneaking out of Spiders house was harder than sneaking in it. As Spider and Isabelle was halfway downstairs Spiders mum called out asking if it was him and he said he was leaving to go out and so they quickly got downstairs and out the door.

Spider drove Isabelle to Missy's house to pick up her car, then followed her to her house. Isabelle hopped out of her car and went to open the front door with Spider standing behind her. While Isabelle went and took a shower Spider decided to look around, he had been to her house plenty of times but he never took everything in. He went over to a console table where there were family photos on it, he picked one up which was of a young Isabelle and a woman he presumed to be her mum. Isabelle came out of the bathroom after doing her hair and she chucked on Spiders hoodie and some denim shorts and saw Spider holding a the photo "that's my mum," she says quietly with a small smile on her face as she walked over to Spider, "is she an actor as well?" he asked referring to her dad who was still filming a show in America, not sure when he'd come back, "no, she was a hairdresser," Spider looked over at her and saw the sad expression on her face, he put the photo down and his hand went to caress her face, "what's wrong?" he asks, "I just haven't looked at that photo since she died a couple years ago," Spider pulls her in for a hug kissing her on top of her head "it's okay," they stay hugging for a couple of minutes before Isabelle moves back and looks at the time, "want to come pick Mason up?" she asks getting her keys. Spider agrees and they get into her car and she drives to her aunts house. They pick up Mason and stop to get takeout from Harry's for lunch. Isabelle, Spider and Mason walk up to the window to order takeout and see Darren serving them giving them a confused look. "Hi Darren. I didn't know you worked here," Isabelle says while Darren looks back and forth between the two of them. Darren finally noticed Mason with them realising it wasn't a date and let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding. He liked Isabelle and saw her as a friend and didn't want her to get involved with Spider, he thought he could see him hurting her every chance he got to when he'd fuck up, which in Darren's eyes would be a lot. After they ordered Isabelle, Spider and Mason all waited by her car which was parked out the front with Spider siting on top of the car pulling Isabelle to stand in between his legs as Mason was telling them about his week at school. Spider couldn't help but play with the strings on his hoodie that Isabelle was wearing, tickling her in the face some times as she laughed and held a smile on her face, listening to her brother and asking questions showing she was interested. The food was ready and Spider went to pick it up and pay for it. Darren was handing him the food but before he could grab it Darren snatched it back a bit "Listen you dickhead, I don't know what's going on between youse but you better not hurt her," Darren says handing Spider the takeaway bag and putting the drinks next to it on the counter, "we're just friends, not that it's anything to you." Spider says picking up the bag and drinks heading back over to Isabelle and Mason.

Eating lunch caused chaos with Spider telling Mason about the map and Slts which we caused Isabelle to chuck fries at him telling him to stop and covering Masons ears. Isabelle cleaned up after everyone was finished as Mason took Spider to go play a new video game he got. Isabelle walked into the room seeing Spider and Mason sitting on beanbags playing the game with a packet of sour straps in between them, she shook her head at them and sat down on the couch behind the bean bags. She scrolled on her phone for what was like two hours of them playing some silly game but she loved watching them together, as weird as that sounds she's glad that her friends were cool with Mason and Mason loved having another male around to do guy stuff like play the video games Isabelle was shit at. "Can we go play basketball please, Izzy," Mason turns to her turning off the tv, "sure," she says as Mason gets up and runs to his room to get his basketball and put on some sneakers. Spider stands up from the bean bag "think I need a massage, beanbags aren't as comfy as they appear" he says stretching his back, Isabelle laughs and Spider grabs her hand leading her outside where Mason was waiting. Mason and Spider stated shooting hoops taking it in turns, after a while then playing 1 on 1. Isabelle smiled watching them play joining in where she could as well. Dusty pulled up to his house getting out of his car looking at the trio. "Spider?" he says confused to see his friend, "Dusty," Spider says as they do the bro handshake thing. "Hi Mason, you kicking his ass?" Dusty asks the boy, Mason looks over to him nodding "yeah he sucks" Spider turns to Mason looked shocked and faked offended "wanna play 2 v 2 ?" Mason asks everyone, "With Izzy?" Dusty asks looking over to the girl who looks unamused on her phone "yeah, she acts like she sucks but she's pretty decent" Mason says throwing her the ball hitting her in the head. "Whose team am I on?" Isabelle sighs asking as she walks over to the three boys, "Mine." Spider says walking over to her and putting his arm around her shoulder as they look at Dusty and Mason, "you'll need all the help you can get, and since i'm on the basketball team who better to help," Spider says matter of factly. Dusty and Mason agree saying it's only fair and the game starts.

After Isabelle kicking everyone's asses the game was done and Spider and Isabelle won. Everyone had their hands on their knees bending over to catch their breathes "thought you weren't any good?" Dusty asks the girl looking up at her standing there with the basketball in her hands barely breaking a sweat. "Yeah, where'd you learn to play like that?" Spider asks taking a drink of water "our dad use to teach me when I was younger before he would leave back to America for a show or movie," she says "anyways i'm gonna go inside, Mason go have a shower and i'll make dinner." "Bye guys thanks for playing," Mason says as he follows his sister inside. Dusty goes into his house after saying bye to Spider and he goes into Isabelle's house. "I thought you left?" Isabelle says looking up at him while putting the pot on to boil the water. "Thought I would stay to taste your cooking," Spider replies with a shrug, "whatcha making?" he asks walking over to sit at the kitchen island. "Spaghetti bolognaise" She says staring on the bolognaise. Spider watches as she cooks the food while helping Mason with his homework until it's done just in time for the food. Isabelle dishes up three bowls setting them down on the table as both boys come and sit down. Dinner went by smoothly with Mason asking questions about anything and the two teenagers answering them as well as him telling them about a school camp coming up this term which he's excited to go on. Isabelle collected all the stuff and moved them into the sink to wash up when Spider came over and started it. "You don't have to do that," she tells him seeing him with bubbles from the water over his hands as he waits until there's enough water to wash everything up, "you cooked i'll clean" he says. Mason comes over "i'll dry up, it's my job to anyway" Once everything was washed, dried and put away Spider left and Isabelle and Mason put on a movie to watch. "I like Spider, he's nice." Mason says to his sister, "is he your boyfriend?" he teases her causing her to stick out her tongue at him "no, he's just a friend," she says adding "plus he comes here mostly to see you anyway." Mason smiles and continues to watch the movie. The next day consisted of Mason and Isabelle going to an icecream shop and spending it together until she had to take him back to their aunts house.