Cemetery

*Outfit*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Outfit*

I dropped my brother Mason off at our aunts house before going to Missy's for pre's and to get ready for the cemetery. While getting ready we sang along to music and got tipsy, when we were finally ready we took a few photos together and walked to the cemetery together. They walk up the hill to see Ant, Spider, Dusty, Malakai, Sasha, Harper, Cash and some other people already there. Isabelle splits off from Missy as she goes and hugs Malakai "you made it," Malakai smiled as they pulled away from their hug "yeah, thought why not" Isabelle laughs slapping him on the arm "that's the spirit." Ant calls the girl over and she excuses herself and walks over to him hugging him as he compliments her outfit "you look good Izzy," "thank you Anty," Isabelle replies letting go of the boy as he offers her a gummy, as she refuses an arm slings over her shoulder joint to a cocky blonde. "hey Belle, you look beautiful" he whispers in her ear and Ant took it as his cue to leave. She shrugs his arm off and turns around so she is facing him "thank you, Spence." He smiles down at her "i mean it, you always look beautiful" she looks up at him through her lashes as her cheeks tint red as she blushes. "you're still coming over tomorrow? Mason can't wait," she asks "yeah yeah, of course. Might even play some basketball with him as well," he suggests as he tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, "thank you. I really appreciate it." All of a sudden Quinni comes over shoving something in Spider's chest and Isabelle took a step back and decided to go see Harper and get some more drinks.

After talking and dancing with Harper while we chugged down many drinks she needed to go to the bathroom so Isabelle went over to get another drink from the esky. Arms wrap around her waist pulling her into the body behind her, she looks up and sees Spider smiling down at her. "Spenny, what are you doing?" she asks quietly seeing a few people look at them. "can't I give my favourite girl a hug?" he replies, she could smell the alcohol coming off of his mouth, knowing this was a bad idea as he was obviously tips but she was heavily drunk. She turned around in his arms looking up at him, "you're too nice," she says as she rests her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him. He smiles down at her rubbing her hair, "only for you." he whispers, enjoying their embrace.
Spider didn't know how long they stood there like that until Ant yells "Cops, Cops." Spider looks around seeing everyone frazzle about getting their stuff looking for somewhere to go. "Belle can you go run with everyone else please," Isabelle lifts her head looking at him and nods her head quickly "what about you?" she asks as she looks back at him "i'll catch up, go!" Spider tells her and she quickly took off running with Ant while Spider ran to where her bag was left, picked it up and went running to catch up with everyone else. Spider ran past everyone to the gate and realised it was locked when Isabelle and Ant came over with everyone else. "it's locked, what should we do?" Missy asked, everyone started looking around as Spider pulled Isabelle to him and lifted her up, Ant following suit and helping Missy up and over as well. Isabelle and Missy land on the ground and wait for everyone else to get over. Spider climbed over after them and held Isabelle in his arms asking if she was hurt, she assured him she was fine as other people climbed over.

Spider held her hand and started walking off as other people left leaving only a few people left on the other side of the gate, Isabelle stayed in place "what about Ant?" Spider looked back at his friend helping Harper over seeing the cops getting closer "he'll be fine come on," he pulls on her arm and she reluctantly allows him to pull her and they run until they're far enough away down an alleyway. Spider and Isabelle lean over with their hands on their knees catching their breathe. "Do you want me to take you home?" Spider asks and Isabelle shakes her head, "no, I'm supposed to be staying at Missy's" he nodded "you want to stay at mine?" he asks her and she looks up to meet his gaze "you don't have to offer, Missy's is only a couple blocks away," "Come on my house is two streets away," he says holding his hand out "but what about Missy?" "text her." he says as she nods her head thinking his offer through "please," he says softly scared he'd come on too strong. Isabelle looks at him, from his outstretched hand to the sparkle in his eyes, she nods and puts her hand in his as he led the way to his house.

Spider opened the front door turning back to ssh her as he didn't want to wake anyone up. Isabelle covers her mouth, quieting her giggles with her free hand as Spider leads them up the stairs and to his room. Isabelle goes and sits on the edge of his bed as he closes the door taking his shoes off as Isabelle lays her head back on the bed. Spider walks over to her, "want me to take your shoes off?" he asks and she leans up on her elbows "yes please" she replies softly. Spider lifts one of her legs unzipping the zipper of one of her boots and wiggling it off her foot and did the same with the other one. He put their shoes over against the wall next to the couch and putting her bag on next to them. He walks back over and lays with his back on the bed next to Isabelle. "You're too nice Spence," Isabelle says turning her head to look at him, "what can I say you bring out the best of me," he says looking at her with a small smile on his face. "Why aren't you always like this?" she asks quietly scared he'd lash out at her, but instead he shrugs "they all want me to be someone different," she smiles at him "I like this you the best." he smiles a little wishing he could just start over and be the guy she wants him to be with everyone.  Harper's words come back into his mind "she's too good for you, you don't deserve her," Harper was right Isabelle was too good for Spider but he'd do anything for her he thought. "Got any spare clothes?" Isabelle asks breaking his thoughts, "yeah, i'll go get some for you," he replies getting up and going to his dresser and pulling a shirt out for her and getting some shorts as well. He walks back over to where she is siting handing the clothes to her "they'll be a bit big," she smiles thankfully at him accepting the clothes from his hand and getting up "thank you Spence, I really appreciate you," "you can change in the bathroom it's next door," he says as he goes and gets some new clothes for himself out "thank you."

Isabelle comes back into Spencer's room wearing his clothes, his top was down to her mid thigh and his shorts came down to her knees. He thought she was the most beautiful person he's ever seen. Seeing her in his clothes took his breath away, he was in awe of her. Isabelle walks in putting her clothes down on the couch seeing Spider with his mouth fully agape, "Spider?" Spider's  heart stopped beating when she said his name so soft it was almost like a whisper. Spider gulped getting out of his trance as she said "close your mouth or you'll get flies in it," she says chuckling, he stands up "you look beautiful Belle, way better than I do in those clothes," Spider says truthfully. "you're going to make me blush" she says hiding her face with her hair as she pushes his shoulder. He smiles tackling her onto the bed as they both laugh. Isabelle sleeps on the couch, it was Spiders bed so he should sleep on it.

i'm falling in love - spiderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें