Slap Bands

Isabelle walked to the gate stopping when she saw Dusty, Amerie and Spider in front of her

Isabelle walked to the gate stopping when she saw Dusty, Amerie and Spider in front of her. She could see Amerie's stuff on the ground and anyway she wasn't talking to her she was going to help clean it up but Dusty beat her to it. She could tell Spider just said something pissing everyone off "Shove off it Spider," she says coming to a stop next to him causing all three people to look at her. Dusty smiled "next time I expect snacks," he says causing Amerie looking between the two wondering what he meant. "For sure," Isabelle says "coming Spider?" Spider looks to her and gulps "y-yeah," and he follows after her like a lost puppy leaving the two. Isabelle and Spider make small talk while walking further into the school coming to a halt at her locker. While Isabelle was pulling stuff in and out of her locker Spider stayed standing next to her watching her slightly struggle trying to jumble everything at once. Once she pushed her locker shut she turned to walk away leaving the boy to go to her first class, "Belle, wait!" Spider says after her doing a little jog to catch up to her, she turns around with a questioning look on her face as Spider grabs her arm slapping a slap band onto her wrist. "What's this?" she asks looking down at it, "it's so you can get into our gig Friday," he says smiling at her as she shrugs an okay and walked off to find Missy and go to slts together, while Spider went to find Ant.

In Slts they watched a weird video about noodles. Isabelle was confused the whole time as people were laughing at the video and others were disgusted, she wasn't sure what to feel cause she didn't understand. It turned out the video was about knowing peoples boundaries or something like that. Sasha was going on a full rant, Isabelle wasn't really listening but heard Sasha say "not all girls are dick obsessed idiots" causing the boys to laugh, Spider spoke up "all the ones i've met are," Isabelle scoffs "your sims girlfriends don't count," she retorts earning laughs from the girls as Spider looks at her shocked. JoJo tried to explain what it was about but noodles was all anyone could really see "That's not. What I think it's asking us to consider are the social consequences of sharing nudes with others" "so they'll see how hot I am," Isabelle says with a shrug as her friends and the boys cheer and clap for her. Isabelle tuned out after that until JoJo was talking about wearing a mask or something to make sure no one can tell it's you in the nude "I have a very recognisable dick," Ant says causing Isabelle to laugh with Missy. She continues to say stuff to make yourself unrecognisable for the nudes but Woodsy was standing in the doorway causing the class to snicker as JoJo tries to divert what she was saying. "This class sucks," Missy says to Isabelle with Harper agreeing.

During sport Missy and Isabelle were trying to twerk while on the floor laughing at each other with Sasha and Harper. Until Quinni came over and Sasha and her now have a date, after Quinni left and came back 3 times we all finally got up to Sasha and pulled her in for a hug excited for her and Quinni to go out. The rest of sport I couldn't help but watch the boys play and my eyes were focused on Spider. Fuck did he look good. God snap out of it, I told myself rolling my eyes as I tuned back into the conversation about Sasha's date.

After school Isabelle saw Spider leaning against her car. "Want a lift?" she asks unlocking her car as Spider nods "get in then," Spider scrambles to get in as Isabelle puts on her seatbelt and they leave the school parking lot. "Can I come over?" he asks looking over at her "sure." On the way to her house Spider told her about how Amerie confronted him in the basketball courts calling him a mayonnaise fuck. That caused Isabelle to laugh pulling into her driveway. Once they're inside her house they go up to her room and she gets out his recently washed clothes and hands it to him. "Just keep them here. i'm over most days anyway," Spider says causing her to blush a little as she puts his clothes back into a drawer. "So why'd you want to come over?" Isabelle asks laying on her bed, "can't I want to spend time with you?" Spider asks laying next to her as she looks at the ceiling while he looks at her. "I'm not sure." She says quietly, she would normally think it's normal but after what Amerie said she's got caught up in her head a little. The rest of the evening was spent with Isabelle and Spider watching all three high school musicals as Isabelle sang and danced with Spider watching and laughing at her smiling.

The next day Isabelle was walking to the library to study with Harper and Sasha. When Spider found out he just had to come along as well, not for studying though. Hearing noises Isabelle looks up seeing Darren, Quinni and Amerie duck behind a bookshelf and peep their heads back over to see the girl still looking and ducking again. Isabelle thought it was weird but paid no mind to it as she decided to take a break from studying as her focus was now nowhere. Spider looks up from his phone seeing the girl now drawing flowers on the side of her page. Spider leans over grabbing a pen and drawing little spiderwebs with spiders, on brand obviously. They continue joking around drawing until the bell rings and they seperate and go to lunch with their own respected friends, as Isabelle was walking to go to Missy, Sasha and Harper she feels a hand wrap around her arm pulling her.

Amerie grabs Isabelle and pulls her into the girls bathrooms. "what the fuck you doing," Isabelle says pulling her arm out of Amelie's grip. "I need you to get me a slap band," Amerie says like it was obvious, "the fuck, what's wrong with you getting one yourself?" Isabelle says looking at herself in the mirror reapplying her lipgloss, Amerie sighs "because Ant won't sell me one cause I made the map and Spiders like in love with you so you can just get one off him," Isabelle looks at her putting her lipgloss in her pocket "Spiders not in love with me, we're just friends. Ant is right to not sell you one, you made the map," Isabelle walks out of the bathroom stopping at the enterance "fuck off map bitch." Isabelle walks to over where Ant is on the table under the tree as he sees her approaching he also saw Amerie coming out the bathrooms as well "you friends with her again?" he asks as Isabelle looks behind her to see who he's talking about, she sees Amerie and laughs a little "no, she dragged me in there trying to get a slap band off me," she sits down next to Ant putting her head on his shoulder "you didn't give her your one  did you?" Ant asks, Isabelle laughs lifting her head off his shoulder to look at him "you feeling okay?" she asks putting her hand to his head "of course I didn't give her my one." Ant smiles as Isabelle put her head back on his shoulder. They talked for a bit with Ant telling her he had to go to church 4 days a week including Sunday like normal, stopping talking when Spider and Dusty walked over with Spiders eyes set on the contact with Isabelle's head and Ants shoulder. "Hi, Belle," he says sitting next to her as she looks over at him "I think Amerie's gonna talk to you about getting a slap band," she says as she gets off the table straightening out her clothes "i'll see you guys later." She walks away to go sit with Missy and Harper.

Spider ran up to her as she was walking to Slts putting his arm around her shoulder "Map bitch said it was canceled, no way is she going to the gig," Isabelle laughed "she'd probably sneak in," Spider played with her hair after she shrugged his arm off her shoulder as they walked into class together. Isabelle stood next to Spider and Cash as Amerie tied everyone together with blue string Spider took the slap band off her wrist "don't even think about coming tonight" he says passing the slap band to Isabelle who gives it to Cash "Here Dougie, it's a ticket for tonight's gig," Isabelle explained as she knew Cash had no idea what it was about "it's to support the global woman's rights or something like that, at Dusty's. It'd be a good deal you know," Cash smiles kissing her on the head knowing exactly what she meant. The kiss on the head didn't go past Spider whose eyes burned into the spot that connected them. "The fuck is this?" Isabelle says causing JoJo and Woodsy to give her a look "it's the blue string game, it represent the world wide web. It's about the dangers of sexting," JoJo says as she explains that they have to move the toilet roll without Amerie or Malakai getting it. The rest of the school day Isabelle spent with Missy and Harper.