Renaissance Titties

Spider was waiting on her car again so she drove them to her house

Spider was waiting on her car again so she drove them to her house. Isabelle was looking for an outfit to wear while Spider just watched her. She finally settled on an outfit and went and got changed in her bathroom while Spider looked around her room again, for like the 54th time. Obviously he'd been in her room plenty of times before but what could another look around do. He went over to where the vanity was and saw the same polaroids that were there of mostly Isabelle and Missy, some of Isabelle, Harper and Missy, some including Sasha and Amerie and a few of Isabelle and Cash. He thought nothing had changed until he saw a new polaroid photo was there and it was one of her and him. He smiled looking at it, Mason must've taken it because Isabelle was thrown over Spiders back and he had the biggest smile on his face the same with her. Isabelle walked out of her bathroom and went over to Spider "cute photo, right?" she says he looks over at her and nods "do we have to go to yours so you can get clothes?" she asks "yes please," he says and they go to the car and drive to Spencer's house. A bit pointless since she lives next to Dusty but she doesn't mind, cause she's spending time with Spider. Spider changes and Isabelle waits siting on his bed drinking the vodka they were sharing listening to music. Spider came in handing her a jacket while taking the vodka and drinking it. "so you don't get cold," he says as she puts on the bomber jacket that's a bit big on her as it comes down to her mid thigh "thank you, Spence" he smiles and they drive back to her house and then make their way next door to Dusty's.

Spider and Isabelle walk into Dusty's going straight to the kitchen to get more drinks. Dusty and Ant soon come over and Isabelle hugs them both greeting them. Ant and Isabelle soon have a shot race, seeing who can drink the three shots the fastest. "You're going down Vaughn," Isabelle says staring at the brunette wickedly, "no way, Harvey." Ant says back as Spencer massages Isabelle's shoulders "don't count on it Ant," he says as he has seen her drink shots before. "Ready?" Spider asks the both of them with confirming nods in return he continues, "3,2,1!" on the count of 1 Isabelle and Ant reach for one of their shots and downed it, with Isabelle going straight to her second one while Ant winces at the burn in his throat but continues to his second as well, Isabelle quickly downed the second and the third leaving Ant to be on his third by the time so was finished. "We have a winner," Dusty says as Spider put one of her arms up in the air from his spot behind her. "No fair," Ant pouted, "we should clean this up, everyone will be here soon," Isabelle says stepping out of Spiders grip to the side picking up the shot glasses she used, "I think some are here now," Dusty says as he hears lots of noise from outside, causing Ant to grab his three as well and follow Isabelle to put them in the sink. Spider grabbed the bottle of vodka they were using and poured some in his mouth motioning for Isabelle to come over. Isabelle walks over to him and he lifts her head up by her chin and tilts it back pouring the vodka down her throat, a little got on her lips so he brushed it off with his thumb. Soon enough the security guard that Dusty's dad hired had let people through and Dusty had turned on some music.

Isabelle danced with Ant as they waited for more of their friends to get here. Spider watched them dancing wondering if he was as out there as Ant was if she would dance with him instead. He saw the map and he saw how they were connected, he couldn't believe it Ant and Dusty. At least he knew about the hookup with Dusty but fucking Ant, when did that happen? He didn't want to leave the two of them alone together without him there because he was butt hurt and didn't want it to happen again. I mean this was the girl he had been in love with since year 7, he supposed that Ant must've been drunk out of his mind to do something like that to him. So he was willing to forget about it, for now at least.

Isabelle saw Missy and Harper walking in and excused herself from Ant and ran over to them pulling them into a hug. "Jesus christ Izzy, you almost gave me a heart attack," Missy says causing Harper and Isabelle to laugh, "how much have you drunk?" Harper asked knowing Izzy is a lightweight, Isabelle stops and thinks "umm a little bit before I got here and a little here," she says dragging the two girls to the kitchen to get some drinks. Harper and Missy get some drinks telling Isabelle that she might want to remember at least half of the night and told her not to drink another one yet. After a while of dancing they go outside to get some air. They talk to another girl who is in Slts and then they hear a big splash. It was fucking Amerie climbing over the fence and falling into the pool. Missy and Isabelle laughed holding onto each other not being able to get words out. Missy told her earlier how Amerie tried to get in when they got there but she didn't think she'd climb the fence. Malakai helped her out and she was drenched walking near them Isabelle spoke up calming down her laughs "wouldn't let Spider see you, he'd have you thrown out the way you came in," She snickered causing Missy and the other girl to laugh with Harper containing her laughing telling Amerie where a bathroom was causing Missy and Isabelle to look at her with wide eyes. Amerie stormed past them and left and Missy and Isabelle grabbed Harper and pulled her to a secluded spot, "how do you know where the bathroom is Harps?" Missy asked as they stood staring at their friend waiting for her to answer, Harper finally gave in "fine, after the cemetery Dusty took me back to his, and we fucked, nothing serious." Harper says like it was nothing, "bitch what?" Missy says "omg you fucked her longtime crush, if Amerie finds out she'd go mental," Isabelle says "good for you though Harps," Harper smiled and hugged her friends as they go back inside and continue dancing. Sasha arrived and came over to them telling them about her shit show of a date with Quinni, and Isabelle slipped out of the conversation to go look for someone else. She went into the kitchen and found just the person she was looking for, "Dougie!" Isabelle runs over and pulls him into a hug "Izzy," Cash says hugging her back "do you want some caps?" he asked pulling away from their hug and showing her the little baggy, she nods her head and thanks him giving him a kiss on his cheek, leaving him to his deals and going to find Missy so they could take the caps together. Finding Missy was easier than expected and soon enough they had taken all the caps.

The band was setting up so everyone gathered around to wait for them to begin. Isabelle saw Malakai and went to him who was alone, "Malakai!" Isabelle says as they hug, "Izzy," "how you've been? Settling in okay?" she asks him "yeah been good," they continue to talk and catch up. Spider saw and wasn't pleased so he walks over to the mic and yells in it trying to get her attention, luckily it worked and he winked at her causing her cheeks to get a tinge of red. Dusty began speaking and even gave a dedication to Harper, and she left with Amerie following after her and Malakai excused himself following in tow, leaving Isabelle to go and find Ant and Missy pulling them together and start dancing with them as the bad played. Harper came back in half way and joined dancing with them as well.

After the band was finished Ant grabbed Isabelle and pulled her to where Spider and Dusty were coming off the stage "you guys rocked," Ant said and Dusty and Spider thanked him, Spider moving past him seeing Isabelle behind him "what'd you think Belle?" he asked her, she smiled up at him "it was good, can't believe Dusty dedicated it to Harper though, that was crazy," she says and Spider smiled down at her "so where's my kiss for doing good?" he asked causing Isabelle to sarcastically laugh "haha, up your ass," She says giving him the finger and walking off to the kitchen to grab a drink knowing she would not remember a thing from now on.