Chapter 1.The meeting

3rd person P.O.V

It is a normal day in the not so normal life of Sano Ryuu the daughter of Manjiro Sano a.k.a Mikey the leader of a very known criminal organization,Bonten
She is going back home after a day at school or what she likes to call prison or hell ,when she got home and went to the kitchen she saw her father who looked like he was waiting for her "I heard that grades are coming up" he said in a monotone voice "not like you'll care enough to check"she quietly said "what did you say" he asked once again in that monotone voice of his "nothing" she said in a quite voice but high enough for him to hear "no, I know you said something,say it again" he exclaimed for her to say it again "i said that you will not care enough to check" she said once again a bit more audible and with her attitude "look I try to,okay"he said with his voice raised "go to your room" he commanded "not like I have anywhere else to go" she said and took her bag and went to her room.

She was doing her homework on her desk while listening to music and decided to go get some water,little did she know that there was multiple people in her house having a meeting with her father
When she was walking she heard voices discussing something,the voices came from the living room (strict parent kids know)she had to go through the living room where her father is she had to go through the living room.

Mikeys P.O.V

After the argument with Ryuu I went to my office and then called for a meeting with the Bonten executives while they were on their way I decided to see what she is doing so I silently get close to her bedroom door to hear what she's doing,I don't hear anything so I decide to open the door a bit to see what she's doing if she's so quiet
I open the door to see her in her desk doing homework while listening to music,humming along the lyrics
a small smile makes its way to my lips while I close the door and go to the living room to wait for the executives to arrive.

When they arrived they greeted me and sat down on the couch and we started talking about the drug deals,our clubs,etc
Then I hear the door open seeing that Ryuu came out of it she sent me a glare which I playfully returned thinking it was a game.

Ryuu's P.O.V

When I open the door the first one to look at me was Mikey I sent him a glare which he returns I look around quickly seeing a shit ton of men and then go to get the water.
I got the water and went straight to my room and continued to do my homework while listening to slipknot.

Ran's P.O.V

Boss had called us for a meeting at his house which is weird because he almost never calls for a meeting at his house 'cause we always have it in headquarters at the meeting room,but we didn't complain and went to his house
When we got there we started talking about the drug deals,our clubs,etc
Than I heard the door open I turn to see a young girl with black hair and pitch black eyes with white skin dressed with some baggy ass fuck t-shirt and some baggy jeans
'She must be the bosses daughter' I thought
Then,I felt the tension in the room she had sent a deathly glare at boss, she so is his daughter,and he returned it
Than she went to the kitchen got something and went to her room.

Ryuu's P.O.V

When I finished my homework I decided to just draw a bit while listening to music and then I heard someone opening the door I turn around to see a male with pink hair in a mullet haircut with blue eyes and white skin I saw him in the living then, I look at him and asked "who are you and what do you want?" He then said "oh sorry I was looking for the bathroom but I got lost" I then looked at him with a 'seriously?' face and said "the door in front of my room which is right behind you" I said and sighed obviously annoyed by his presence.

Sanzu's P.O.V

I asked boss where the bathroom was and he said 'down the hall' so I go down the hall and there are two doors so I go for the one on the right when I opened it it revealed the black haired girl that looks exactly like boss when he was younger,like an exact copy but with black hair and female she turned around to look at me and said "who are you and what do you want" with an attitude,yep she is bosses daughter I look at her and say "oh sorry I was looking for the bathroom but I got lost" she looked at me with a 'seriously' face and said "the door in front of my room which is right behind you" I said a quick 'thanks' and she sighed obviously annoyed and I close the door go to the bathroom,do my stuff and go back to the living room "what took you so long?" asked boss "oh nothing I opened the wrong door that's all" and then we went back to talking about the drug deals,our clubs etc.