Chapter 7.Room

Mikey P.O.V

What the fuck?
She started looking for something in her  room while I called Koko to come to my office,after a minute he came in
"Yes,boss?"
"I need you to find all of the social media accounts my daughter has and send the links to me"
"Right away"
He walked out as I continued to see what Ryuu's doing in her room she was listening to Doja Cat while singing EVERY word in the songs while she looked for something,once she found it I saw it was a pen,she than pressed a button on the pen and she putted her mouth on the pen when I see that she was smoking weed i her room she than walked to her window and opened it while still smoking WEED in her room she kept on taking strokes of it 'till she felt herself getting high as she grabbed her phone.

Koko than came in and showed me all her social medias and I took notice that she is quite popular in Intagram and TikTok so I opened my phone and went to those apps as she was recording a video for her social media saying
"Pov:you're high af and think about how you have done everything to get his attention(my father)and all he has done is neglect you your whole life"

She thinks I neglected her?
But I have talked to her and played along with her playful glares and I even checked on her every night while she was asleep and I still do it.All the time every night when I get home I go to her room to see her but she's always asleep and when she's not sleeping I'm always at work.

She than stood up from her bed and went to her closet saying
"I'm going to the club tonight"
Taking this out

She than stood up from her bed and went to her closet saying "I'm going to the club tonight" Taking this out

                    ~~Time Skip~~

It was nighttime and Ryuu is getting ready to go to the club, which I still don't know which one is but luckily the ones in the city are Bonten's so I'll know when she gets there
And talking about it, how is she gonna get to the club? Will she call someone to get her there? Maybe she has a car that I don't know about? Yeah maybe I mean she's a teenager and she's my daughter so she most likely has a car that I didn't know about.

She than started playing music in Spanish which I didn't understand but she started singing the lyrics and dancing around her room while perfectly pronouncing the words that I don't understand and I don't know how she understands them.

~~Time skip~~

It was already nighttime and Ryuu was getting ready to go to the club.

She stepped out of her room closing the door behind her and started going to the door that leads to the garage and took out a car key from her pocket and than walked to the black BMW that I own
How did she get the keys?
I don't know but anyway
As she stepped in the car she turned the engine on and started playing music from her phone while she connected her phone to the car and than she opened the garage and started driving out of the garage and when she was fully out she clicked the button to close the garage.

~~Time skip~~

They had called me telling me that Ryuu arrived at the club so I got ready and started going out of my office when I saw kakucho and told him to call everyone and tell them to meet at xxx-xxx club and we started driving there (kakucho and Mikey).

As we get there we got out of the car and I immediately saw the black BMW parked a few cars away from us and than we saw that Sanzu,Ran,Rin,Koko,Takeomi and Mochi are here so we decide to wait for them to park the car and enter with them and as soon as we do that I see Ryuu taking a girl to the bathroom I'm guessing to make out or something.

A few minutes later she got out of the bathroom without the girl and got out a pack of cigarettes,got one out and lit it up.

Than the guys seemed to notice and Koko said
"Hey boss ain't that your daughter?"
"Yeah it is"
"Wonder what she's doing here"
Said Takeomi
A boy who looked around Ryuu's age walked up to her and started talking to her I don't know what he was saying but Ryuu seemed lime she didn't like the guy
So I told Sanzu to go there and get the guy away from my daughter but before he could even stand up the guy was on the ground with a bloody nose as Ryuu took a stroke of her cigarette and dusted off her hands while looking around.

That's when she saw me.

She smirked at me and waved as she walked up to us
"Hello Mikey,didn't expect you here"
She said as she took a seat
"I didn't expect you to be here smoking a cigarette but well here we are"
I said taking the cigarette out of her hand and placing it down on the cigarette thingy
"Yeah well I gotta go I've got someone waiting for me in the bathroom so if you excuse me I have to go"
She said standing up and going i. The direction of the bathrooms
"Sanzu,follow her"
"Yes,Boss"
He said standing up

Sanzu's P.O.V

As he said that I stood up and went in the direction of the bathrooms as I saw her going into the woman's bathroom so I decided to go inside.

And as I entered I saw her pinning a girl to the wall and started whispering something into her ear
I guess she didn't notice me there as she started making out with the girl do I got out of the bathroom to give them some privacy and waited until they were done.

It has been about have an hour a d I can hear the sounds that the girl is making which are things like
"Please Ryuu"
And shit like that I think it's the girl that Ryuu told me about yesterday that was a year older than her and that she met her in the club and kinda fucked her in the bathroom and that her name is Akari.

That's when I look to my side and see Ryuu came out of the bathroom.