Chapter 10.Kokonoi Hagime

Koko's P.O.V

As we finished dinner I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and do the stuff I needed to do and as I step out I noticed a door, the one that is always closed when we come here so I decided to give it a look.

And as soon as I stepped in I see that the walls are black and have a lot of posters on them, a bed with f/c covers, another two doors and a desk which had a lot of papers flying around and some other things that look like books and notebooks.

This must be Ryuus room.

And effectively it is.
I see her coming out of whet I assume is the bathroom and then looking at me.
"What are you doing here?"
She asked obviously annoyed
"Well I noticed that this door was always closed so I decided to give it a look."
"Well you already did so you can get going"
"But I haven't seen anything yet"
"And I prefer it stays like that, so I'm asking politely,please get out"
She said sounding annoyed and with a bit of an attitude
"Ok than but just so you know we'll be downstairs"
"Ok, get out"
So I left.

Mikey's P.O.V

As Koko went to the bathroom I started talking
"I want you guys to be on alert woth Ryuu"
"How?"
Ran asked
"By following her everywhere she goes, but of course she won't know"
I said and then I heard Ryuu's bedroom door being opened.

Koko went in there.

And of course she told him to get out.
How do I know that?
Well whenever I enter her room and she is there se tells me to get out.

And than he came from the hall and said
"Your daughter has an attitude"
"I know"
I said with a low, almost inaudible chuckle but Kakucho seemed to notice it I got a notification from the app of the camera saying that there was movement.

Then I heard Ryuu coming out of her room we all looked at every move she did.
She than proceeded to say
"I'm going out for a few be back in like an hour"
"Drive safe"
I said loudly enough for her to listen but not only did she heard but so did Kakucho and Koko.

She was a bit stunned by what I said but continued to grab the keys of the new Porsche GT3 RS( I decided to change it:)) and went out to the garage and I heard the engine turn on I looked at Kakucho Rindou and Ran they immediately got the hint and went to follow her.

That's when I remembered.

I installed a camera in the car.

I got up and went to my office I felt everyone following me.

As soon as I got to my office I got my laptop out and started looking at the camera app.

She's in the car playing music at a very high volume.
She's playing Drowning by Kodak Black.

She kept driving until she reached her destination, got out of the car and for what the camera can see  she knocked on the door and a girl came out.

She gave her a kiss.

And they got in the car and The Hills by The Weekend came on and they looked at each other as they smiled and started singing along.

I gotta admit she's got a good voice.

Then Ryuu started driving and stopped at a 7-11, took out har walet and asked the girl
"What do you want?"
"Some gummies and a monster"
"Ok"
Ryuu said as she got out of the car and the girl sat the looking at every move Ryuu was making.

As Ryuu got in the car she gave the girl her stuff and opened up one of the many monsters she brought.

Damn she really likes that stuff.

She took a sip and then stated driving again while drinking her monster and after a while she stopped at what looks like a park.

Kakucho's P.O.V

They stopped at a park so we parked a bit further away and got out of the car and sat down on a nearby bench as the girls walked to the swings and sat down on then and started swinging them a bit while drinking whatever they where drinking.

—————————————————

Hello
So I decided to change the BMW for a Porsche GT3 RS cuz it's like fire y'all look it up