Chapter 11.Driving

Ryuu's P.O.V

It's been a while since Mikey found me in the club and I've been going out on late night rides which turn into me almost dyeing like three times every night while playing-no blasting music.

And tonight is one of those nights that I'm going on a ride because I'm bored and it gives me the adrenaline.

So when I was about to get out of my room I heard the door open while I was grabbing the keys of my car.

Shit.

It was Mikey.

He looked at me and proceeded to say
"Where are you going?"
In a worried voice but not really showing it and covering it up.

"Somewhere"
I said
"And where is that?"
He asked
"I don't know I'm going for a ride"
"Hmm"
"Well, did you need anything?"
I asked
"No just checking on you"
That's a surprise
(You're wearing this btw)

"Somewhere"I said "And where is that?"He asked"I don't know I'm going for a ride""Hmm""Well, did you need anything?"I asked"No just checking on you"That's a surprise(You're wearing this btw)

As I'm going to the garage I thought about buying some drinks and going to the park.

That sounds like a good idea.

Or maybe some ice cream.

It would be nice.

So that's exactly what I'm doing I'm going to 7-11 to buy something and go to the park and then go for one of those crazy late-night rides.

Maybe even go see Akari I haven't seen her.

So I stop at a 7-11 get some drinks and an ice cream for me and Akari.

I decided to visit her.

So yeah I got everything,payed and went back to the car and texted her that I was going to her house just so she knows.

And I also started blasting music and driving like as if I had nine lives.

And than I made it to her house and just went through the window and she said
"Oh hi"
And kissed me on the lips as I hugged her and put the ice cream and drinks on the little table she has in her room and it soon turned into a little making out bit we had to stop because we were out of breath and I said
"I got ice cream"
And we soon started eating it while talking and laughing about random stuff.

Soon we finished our ice creams and drinks as we then started to kiss which ended up being a make out session again but a bit more heated.

(You guys know what happened next)

After all that I went home and as soon as I got home I noticed Mikey sitting on a chair of the living room waiting for me.

Weird.

As I got past him he said
"What took you so long?"
"Nothing I was at a friends house"
"And you didn't tell me?"
"Didn't think you'd care"
"Well for your information, I do care"
"Ok"
I said as I went up to my room and went to sleep.

~~Time Skip~~

The next morning

It was 11:21 and I just woke up and went to get ready for the day realizing  that it's a Saturday and that there's no school and nothing to do.

So I went to take a shower and pick out some clothes.

I feel a bit girly today and I'm going out so I'll pick something girly and kinda casual.

Ok it's not casual but it's too pretty and I've been wanting to wear it for a while

And as I go downstairs I hear people talking.

Shit.

So when I go into the living room I see all of the executives there.

And the first one to notice me is Koko who looks in my direction and looks me up and down ad the others start to notice he's looking at something which is me and they all look at me and look me up and down
"You look pretty"
Koko said as I answered with a small 'thanks' and than I see my dad-I mean Mikey looking at me with adoration in his eyes which is very strange.

"I'm gonna go out I'll be back in a while"
I said as I walked to the door and went to my car and started to get out of the parking spot and started driving to my destination which is the nail salon, why? Oh I just thought, why not do my nails and like I don't know just be a bit girly.

And I like having long nails they look very pretty on me.

So when I get there I go straight to my nail artist and when she sees me she goes
"Girl I haven't seen you in a while"
"Yeah I was kinda busy with schoolwork and all that"
"Oh ok, so what do you want for today?"
She asks as I get out my phone and show her the picture

So when I get there I go straight to my nail artist and when she sees me she goes"Girl I haven't seen you in a while""Yeah I was kinda busy with schoolwork and all that""Oh ok, so what do you want for today?"She asks as I get out my phone and show...

"Ok than let's get started"
She said as I sat down and helped her settle up because I've been here a lot of times and already know the process and than she starts doing her job while we chatted for a while until she was done.

And damn did she do a nice job.

Once I was back at the car I started the engine and started driving back home.

                     ~~Time Skip~~

As I entered my home the first thing I saw was all of the executives there waiting for me for what it looks like.

"Where were you?"
Mikey asked
"At the nail salon getting my nails done"
I said showing him my newly done nails
"Ok"
"Can I go out tonight?"
I asked... Why the fuck did I ask? He doesn't care anyway
"Yeah sure just be safe"
That shocked me, since when did he care about that? Well anyway back to it, where am I going tonight? You might ask, well I'm going to Akari's place to check up on her and since I know her parents are like, not that ok with her being Bisexual I decided to go like as her friend.

And like act all girly like in front of her parents.

So that's why I did my nails, but not only that I like them long nails too.