Chapter 9.Dinner

Sanzu's P.O.V

It's a normal day,and by normal I mean me getting high,going to Mikey's house to visit Ryuu and shit until I had to go back to HQ because of a meeting or something I had to do.

~~Time Skip~~

It's 8:00 on the dot and Mikey called saying we're all gonna have dinner at his house tonight so I decided to do whatever I had to do which were like 2 things and get going to Mikey's house.

After I arrived I noticed that everyone is here because of their cars being parked there so I knock on the door and a maid opened it letting me come in.

~~Time Skip~~

It's been about 30 minutes and we're all sitting in the dining table waiting for Mikey, and once he gets here he seats at the front chair and called a maid.
"Go and get her to have dinner"
He ordered the maid as she went to call Ryuu to have dinner while the other maids start putting all the plates on the table.

That's when Ryuu enters the room.

It all goes silent because we were all talking with each other I noticed she was wearing a black shirt with some green cargo pants and a black dressing shirt with short sleeves but unbuttoned.

She looks like Kim Possible.
I like the outfit.

But anyway back to the dinner.
As everyone got silent she said
"Well damn, hello to you too"
While sitting down, classic Ryuu.
Than the maids started serving amd as soon as they did we all started to eat and talk about random stuff and we all noticed that Mikey and Ryuu were sending glares at each other but we all ignored it and Ryuu started using her phone.

Which seemed to get Mikey mad so I kicked her leg as a way of saying 'stop using your phone, do you want to get killed?'
She responded that with a 'YeAh I dO' look but putted it away and continued eating like nothing happened and than Koko started talking to her.

Ryuu's P.O.V

Once I putted my phone away a man with platinum long hair started talking to me
"So, how old are you?"
He asked to which I answered
"I'm 14"
"Mhm, you know you look lot like your father"
"Yeah I've been told"
"My name is Kokonoi by the way, just call me Koko"
"Ok,cool"
"Soo uh, what do you do when he's not home?"
"Well I usually just draw,listen to music,call myyy uh my girl and homework too"
"Oh so you have a girlfriend?"
"Well not really but we got a thing going on"
"Ok,so you guys are a situationship?"
"Yeah"
I said as I took my last bite and stood up
"Are you done?"
Asked Mikey
"No, I'm just not hungry anymore"
I said and went to the kitchen to put my plate in the microwave so that it'll be there when I get hungry and went upstairs back to my room.

—————————————————

Hello fellow readers!!
I have been inactive because of some things I have to do and all that shit you know so yeah but I'm working on more chapters.
I love u and drink water.