the more the merrier

"OK, Neptune, what else do you want to add?"

"UH... I don't know... I think it's finished!"

"I think it looks -"

"NEPTUNE!!!!" Uranus called out

"Huh... I'll be right back, Iris! :D"

"Oh, alright then."

Neptune went to Uranus's orbit, wondering what he needed that was so important that he had to take time off of Iris.

(With Neptune and Uranus)

"Yes, cousin!"

"UGH... we're you hanging out with the thing again..?"

"Well, yeah, he's my-"

"Stop talking to him."

"But he's my friend!"

"I don't care."

"What's so bad about him!? Huh? He's done nothing to any planet or moon!"

"Yes, he has!"

"What then! Just tell me!"

"He infected the earth with strange creatures, and he's harming the earth that it could kill earthlings!"

"What... no, that's a lie. You're just trying to make me hate Iris like everyone else!"

"IT'S THE TRUTH!"

"NO, IT'S NOT!"

Neptune started sobbing and left Uranus to go to Iris's orbit.

"You better not be going to that thing! Neptune! NEPTUNE ANSWER ME!!!"

Neptune continued sobbing and went to Iris.

(With iris and Neptune)

"Awh... Neptune, what's wrong..?"

"..."

"Did something happen...?"

"Is... is it true that... that you're h-harming the earth...!?"

"...what do you mean..."

"Cousin just told me that you're harming the earth and killing earthlings!"

"I-..."

Iris went silent, not knowing what to say. He couldn't even answer the question cause Neptune was his only friend and he didn't want to lose him, but he knew if he wanted a friendship, he had to tell the truth.

Iris just sighed

"Yes... but it had to be done. I'm sorry, but..."

"Why!? Why would you do that! You... you are supposed to be kind, why... why did you... did you..."

Neptune just burst out sobbing, crying harder than before.

"I'm sorry... you know I didn't mean to I just... Well... I can't control it!"

"I don't care! You're still my friend. I don't care what some planet says!"

They both went silent. The only thing they could hear was Neptune sobbing.

"Neptune... how about we put more moons in our solar system...?"

"Y-yeah... that would be nice..."

The two went back to grabbing asteroids and drawing and writing on them. Iris saw Neptune happier, and he grabbed another asteroid and wrote a message, and throwed it at Neptune.

"Hey -"

"Read it!"

Neptune grabbed the asteroid and read it.

"Iris- i-... you're the bestest friend I've ever had ever!!!"

"Heh... oh, really...?"

"Yeah! Nobody has been a better friend than you! I don't care how much you hurt the other planets. you're my only friend!"

"You shouldn't like me for hurt the earth..."

"I know, but... I don't mind, you know..."

"That's good... I mean... I do like you for being you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah... I don't mind how you act."

"Thanks, iris... you always make everything better! :)"

Neptune still had tears rolling down his surface. He was always happier around Iris he always could smile around him and express himself.

"Do I?"

"Of course! You just make me happy, and I don't feel like I have to act difficult around you like the others!"

"Neptune, I know I have never told you this, but... I feel like I can too..."

The two falled silent, and it felt awkward that they just admitted they felt comfortable with each other.

"Well, uh Neptune... should we get back to drawing our solar system..."

"You're right, Iris..."

Neptune and Iris went back to making their perfect solar system. Uranus and the others  including the earth just watched wondering why Neptune forgave Iris so quickly.