"the end of the beginning"

(This takes place when they meet, so you know how they are like friend and yea for the next chapter also tonight. Yay, two chapters in one night!)

Neptune was looking at Uranus painting and looked fascinated by it, so he grabbed a canvas and started painting next to his cousin /urauns.

Uranus looked next to him to see what he was doing to see Neptune painting with him. Uranus turned back to his work and continued painting. Around this time, Iris had become part of the solar system. No one knew he was there nether Neptune. (This is where they meet AHHHH)

Iris appears behind Neptune with an evil smile, and then Neptune turns around.

Iris expects Neptune to be scared of him like the other planets did in the other solar systems, but he was wrong.

Neptune just put paint on his face, leaving a line of paint across his cheek (idk at this point if they humans or nah).

"I- uh- wha-"

Iris doesn't know how to respond and just sees Neptune turn back around and go back to painting.

Uranus and Neptune were painting the solar system, and Neptune decided to add Iris.

When they were done, urauns looked over to Neptune's and pointed out Iris

"Who's that Neptune?"

Uranus asked, confused

"Him -"

Neptune went to turn around and point at Iris, but he had disappeared nowhere to be seen, so Uranus just thought that "this friend" was one of his imaginary friends.

(With iris)

"Thay was strange... why didn't that blue planet fear me..."
He felt a presence behind him and turned around.

Iris turned around to see Neptune standing there.

"Uh-"

"You my friend now!"

"Huh?"

"What's your name? I'm Neptune!"

"Hmm... iris..."

"OK, Iris! We are best friends now!"

"Great..."