close "friends"

"NEP, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

Neptune didn't answer he just froze in place

"PLEASE ANSWER! YOU SCARING ME!"

"NEP, PLEASE, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!"

Neptune continued to stay silent for a long time until he spoke up.

"Well... erm... OK..."

Neptune was still trying to process what Iris said

"I need to return back to my orbit -"

Neptune rushed back to his orbit, not saying a word to Iris for a bit.

(With iris)

"Oh god, I hope he doesn't think too much of it... I didn't mean it... I mean, I did - i- what am I kidding? Of course, I didn't mean it!"

"Did I? I don't know if this is stressing me out about a planet that I was supposed to take over!"

"He's always been odd in general..."

Iris kept muttering to himself trapped inside his thoughts. He truly didn't know if he meant what he said.

(With Neptune)

"COUSIN! COUSIN!"

Neptune tried to find urauns like there was a fire

"Neptune, why are you freaking out? I've never seen you like this?"

Uranus seemed very confused, just like Iris. He didn't know why he was acting like this and why he was acting crazier than usual.

"COUSIN I GOTTA- I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

"Calm down and tell me!"

Neptune calmed down a bit so he wasn't screaming anymore

"Iris and I were talking, and he started crying, and I was comforting him cause that's what good friends do. And he said he loved me! But he said he didn't mean it, and now I'm confused!"

"Woah... that's a lot to take in."

"JUST HELP!"

"OK! OK! Jesus, no need to panic! He probably meant it in a friendly why, like if I said to Saturn- 'I love you Saturn cause your my friend' that would mean I like him in a firend way...-"

"BUT IRIS STRAIGHT UP SAID HE LOVED ME AND -"

"He probably worded it wrong...!"

"Yeah, probably... thanks, cousin..."

"Yeah..."

(With iris)

"Oh god, he is probably thinking I like him! I do! No! I'm his friend. I can't like him, that's weird! Yeah!" Iris was still very concerned about Neptune and how he would think and take this situation and doesn't freak out.