what did you do?

All the planets were just staring at Iris and Neptune, drawing on the asteroids. Iris could notice everyone staring, but Neptune couldn't, so Iris wanted everyone to go back to their orbit.

Iris turned around and gave everyone a death stare, scaring the planets.

"GO BACK TO YOUR ORBIT!"

All the planets scurry back to their places as Neptune turns around.

"What was that, Iris?"

"UH... nothing Neptune! I'm just talking to myself... yep..."

"Oh then... you better finish that drawing, or I'll draw over it!"

"Neptune, don't!"

"Then finish it!"

They both went back to drawing and chatting with each other.

The other planets were wondering why Iris was only nice to Neptune and how scary he is.

(With Saturn and Jupiter)

"He sure is creepy..."

"I can agree with that Saturn..."

"Why is he so calm around Neptune??"

"Yeah... does he hate us or something?"

"Probably... I know for a fact we hate him, tho. it's an equal street..."

"To be honest, that is true."

"I think Iris and Neptune are quite good together!"

"Same... they kinda have the same energy, but with Neptune, he's more sillier, or you could say funkier..!"

"You're right with that Saturn."

(With Iris and Neptune)

"OK, now we have to add names for all the planets, Iris!"

"Alright then... hmm... you name them!"

"OK then... I know!"

Neptune went on to name them, and Iris just watched him wondering why he he has so much energy and why he is so happy all the time.

"Done!"

"O-oh uh- that's great... what should we do now..?"

"Oooo! I know! We can just chat!"

(With Urauns)

Urauns was looking at the two having fun feeling extremely angry thinking things like: why did Neptune forgive him so easily!? This isn't fair! That stupid thing shouldn't be near my cousin!

Urauns thought a great plan to get Neptune to stay away from the strange planet.

"I hate Iris so much! At least I can Neptune away from that monster once and for all!"

"NEPTUNE! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!"

(With iris and Neptune)

The two were having a great time talking, then Neptune heard his name, so he said his goodbyes to Iris and floated over to his cousin.

"Yes, cousin!?"

"Don't you ever go near that thing again!"

"Urauns! I told you he's my friend and I can go near him went ever!"

Neptune turned around going back to Iris then Neptune suddenly felt his surface hit a huge pain he then turned back around and looked around at Uranus and looked down to see he got striked by a asteroid by his cousin.

"Wait! Neptune, I didn't mean to -"

"I-i-"

Neptune instantly fell unconscious. Urauns rushed over to Neptune, checking if he was OK, but he seemed he was knocked out cold.

"Oh god, Neptune!? Neptune, please tell me you're joking! Neptune, wake up!"

Urauns started sobbing, knowing this was all his fault. Only if he didn't throw that asteroid in anger and maybe if he didn't hit Neptune, he would be fine, but now Neptune did respond, and he was out.

(With Saturn and Jupiter)

The two were trying to name their moons, and then they heard Urauns scream, and the two gas giants floated over to Neptune's orbit to see Urauns crying with Neptune unconscious

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Saturn was as confused and Jupiter at this point.

"I-I WAS TRYING TO S-STOP NEPTUNE BUT... BUT... I GRABBED A ASTEROID AND I-I THREW IT AND... AND IT HIT NEPTUNE! I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!"

The ice giant kept apologising over and over again, crying over his unconscious cousin.

Iris then heard a faint crying sound and went to check it out he saw the planets, and he let out a groan, and then he saw Neptune he was in complete shock.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?"
Iris yelled

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Uranus kept sobbing, not being able to stop this, then got the attention of all the other planets and moons, and soon everyone saw what happened to Neptune.