the unknown presence

"Hold up nep stay here."

"Where are you going iris?"

"I just need ti check something don't worry I'll be back."

"Oh OK then cya iris!"

"Yea cya."

Iris went to where he felt the odd presence of something.

"Stop stalking us €~\#=*!"

"Oh but iris~ I just want what's mine~"

"I told you to leave Neptune alone! I've had enough of this and your weird obsession!"

"But dear iris! We had a deal and you don't want something bad to happen if you break it!~"

"I'm sick of this! I'm not doing this stupid deal anymore!"

"OK then that's you're decision! <&-%^ attack."

(With Neptune)

Neptune was continuing to draw and after a while he ran out of paint so he just used his jelly like surface to paint with it instead he soon realised how long iris has been gone for but he didn't want to bother him if he was doing something important so he just left him hop8ng he was alright.

"I hope iris is OK... he might be doing doing something. I should just stop worrying about him- AAGGHHH!"

Neptune felt pain on his surface since of when he got hit by the asteroid.
He hadn't seen his cousin since then or at all in general not in his orbit or anything but he didn't think much of it and mostly forgot about it.

"W-why does my surface hurt so much- agh! It hurts!"

The pain only got worse and worse ad he painted.

"I should just-"

The pain got way to much for him leading him to pass out

(With iris)

"What have... what have you done to me?"