Eyes on me

This chapter contains dirty words, gagging and teasing*

Melody's POV

I was bored and obviously I had nothing to do for the damn day. My boyfriend of 2 years was in his in home office working away, we had been living together for a year now and he spent most of his time working. It was annoying at times, especially when I wanted his attention.

I was only dressed in one of his long T-shirts that stopped about mid thigh, and a pair of black laced panties underneath. It wasn't often I wore a bra around the house and this was a time I didn't either. I slid off of our shared bed with a long sigh and stomped my way towards his office, I was sick of it. And I was going to demand for his attention whether he liked it or not.

Without even knocking I walked in to see him typing away on his laptop, he heard me but didn't even bother to spare me a glance. He had on a pair of dark jeans and a white wife beater which clung to his muscles and torso with ease, damn he looked good.

I pushed back my ogling at him and walked over, standing behind him. "Baby, you've been in here all day" I huffed with a hint of frustration and grabbed his shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze and a few rubs for attention. To which he simply hummed lowly but I could feel him relax under my touch, I knew his muscles were tense and sore.

"I'm sorry mi amor I have to finish this deal I'm working on, give me a few more minutes" he commented which was the same thing I had been told for the past 3 hours. With a frown, I shook my head. If he wouldn't willingly give me his attention, I would have to take it myself apparently.

I got infront of him and dropped down to my knees sliding under his desk. He was so focused he didn't even notice my actions. Which obviously made me roll my eyes. I slid my way between his legs, slowly running my hands up his legs starting at his ankles and inching towards his thighs. I felt him shuddering under my palms.

"Darling, what are you doing?" He questioned curiously and spared me a quick glance but soon looked back at his laptop. I shrugged, "gaining your attention baby, just do your work" I chuckled to myself. My palm reached his covered groin and I pressed down, beginning to very slowly and sensual rub.

I could feel his cock beginning to harden even though I barely started, followed by one of his staggered breaths. "Mi amor" I heard his voice thicken with a warning, his tone dropping down deeper and more demanding.

I ignored his protest and kept rubbing until I knew he was fully hard. I swiped my tongue across my lips and began to work on his belt, with a gentle tug I got it undone and slid my hand in to free his aching girth. Once it was out he sucked in a sharp breath and his legs tensed. With my hand wrapped around the base I leaned in and began to swirl my tongue around his tip, just to drive him crazy which worked.

He let out an audible growl through gritted teeth while my tongue looped around the thick head of his shaft, sliding it down the side and savoring each lick I deliver. "If you're going to suck me off, do it properly." I heard that deep hoarse tone of his again, sending shivers down my spine.

I ignored him yet again and continued to lick all over his cock, blessing it with my warm saliva. I felt him tug me closer and then grab my chin in one quick motion, forcing my gaze to snap up to his. "Eyes on me darling"

The way he spoke to me made heat rush down between my thighs, fuck he knew exactly what to say. I nodded and kept my gaze glued to his, my palm very steadily pumping up and down his dick. He let out a deep groan of desire and I watched as he bit down on his bottom lip, his cock pulsing in my hand.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours for me mi amor" I opened my mouth just as he grabbed the back of my head and guided me down, his tip sliding into my mouth. My hands slid down to his thick thighs and I gently squeezed them, feeling his muscles.

My lips wrapped gracefully around him and within no time I was bobbing up and down listening to his deep rasped breaths and sharp grunts of pleasure, he sounded heavenly to my ears. My eyes fell closed when he pushed my head all the way down and forced a muffled gag out of me, my eyebrows knitting.

"I said eyes on me, I wanna see that pretty face while you worship my cock." He demanded yet again and caused me to look back up at him, my eyes half lidded while his hips began to buck forcing me to swallow more of him. Drool dripped from the corners of my mouth creating a slippery wet noise, my gaze narrowing and squinting while I looked into his eyes.

I watched his face twist and contort into pleasure from my actions, his hand grabbing a large and tight fistful of my dark hair to hold me in place. "You wanted my attention so bad, right? Now you fucking have it." He panted, his other hand landing a slight slap to my cheek.

The impact made me blush but I nodded with a whimper, his tip starting to abuse my throat only earning more gags out of me. He was now using my mouth as his personal cocksleeve, his groans and grunts increasing. My tongue began to lap around and swirl to provide him more pleasure, I knew he was getting closer once his pre cum began to drip into my mouth which I happily swallowed.

My jaw began to tense up though from the constant thrust of his hips, his fingernails scratching against my scalp in a gentle manner. "Fuck, you're doing so good for me baby. I'm getting close, just like that" he urged and praised ne, only making me feel all the more tingles and heat.

So I kept going, determined to make him finish. His hips began to suddenly slam down my throat much harder, as if to chase his orgasm. My drool was now down my chin and dripping to his balls, his groans and grunts turning into deep lust filled moans. I watched him throw his head completely back and with one final harsh thrust, hot pump after pump of his cum shot down my throat.

He stopped abruptly and gasped while he filled my throat and I swallowed every single drop. Once he was done I pulled off, desperately trying to catch my breath. I wiped my mouth and looked back up at him, my eyes glossy from the constant use of my throat. Once I regained my composure I stood up with a smile. "Come join me in bed"

He fixed his pants and nodded, shutting off his laptop. "Let's go cuddle mi amor" he took my hand and together we went to our bedroom to relax, and I was finally happy now that his attention was on me.
~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed! Please feel free to comment any ideas you have or list some kinks you'd like me to add in to my next chapter, I'd love to hear from my readers.