I own you

Thus chapter contains, degrading, anal, double penetration, choking, slapping, hair pulling, rough sex

Melody's POV

Me and zade had been in our bed, cuddling and watching movies for awhile. But we were both growing to be bored. So when I felt him nudge me I looked up at him. "You want to cure that boredom, mi amor?" He asked with a grin.

I nod a bit as he moved his hands to my hips. He then leaned in and kissed my lips softly and slowly at first before he deepened the kiss and then he stood and pulled me with me next pushing my body back by my hips until we reached the wall. I press my body against the wall and tilt my head to slide my tongue in his mouth while we kissed, just to feel him pressing himself against my body too.

My lips moving perfectly with his. My arms then tightly wrap around his neck, my tongue sliding into his mouth to curl around his tongue. I gently bit on his lower lip every now and then, raising my leg to hook it around his waist holding him against me.

I felt him offer a small smile against my lips when I wrap my arms around his neck, beginning to swirl his tongue around mine and briefly groaning from my small bite. Once my leg hooked around his waist he slid one hand down to my thigh, grabbing it and rubbing it gently as he trailed it over to my ass. I then felt him slowly part our lips and look down at me, although he still keep his face close to mine.

I catch my breath when our lips part, licking my own lips in response. I look at him, while he raises his hand to grab my waist, still holding me in place.

My hands slid down his chest and I leaned further in just to teasingly nip his bottom lip.

I then drop my leg from his waist leaning in to kiss down the side of his neck. I begin to lower to my knees, looking up at him. I slide my hands slowly up his legs tauntingly while I wink then press my palm over his growing bulge and begin to slowly rub it, giving a small squeeze to apply pressure.

He watches me when I drop to my knees in front of him, shaking his head a little bit before he brings me back up to my feet with a small grunt and kisses my lips softly, his hands sliding down to my ass as he grabs it gently "maybe I don't think you deserve it, maybe I need to make you earn the gift of taking my cock" he pulls back from me, speaking with a hoarse and husky tone as he grabs me by the front of my pants abrubtly, yanking my body back toward the bed before he bends me over it and begins rubbing the side of my ass as he kisses the other side a few times. He began to speak, "I thought my gorgeous fucktoy would have been so devastated that you couldn't finish worshipping my cock, I think I need to teach you that you should appreciate it when I allow you to serve me with your mouth"

As soon as he finishes speaking he smacks my ass harshly, his other hand resting on my lower back to make sure I stay bent over for him.

I feel my breath hitch and then I gasp when he yanks me back towards the bed, bending over for him with ease. I extend my arms above my head grasping a light fistful of the blanket, my hips poking outwards while he touches me. His words send shivers down my spine and I shudder then whimper quickly from the spank, my breathing almost staggering "I'm not opposed to be taught that" I grin, giving my hips a taunting wiggle towards him.

He watches as I wiggle my ass before he grips the waistband of my pants, starting to yank them down bit by bit along with my panties. Once they're down he smacks my bare ass harder, letting my ass jiggle from the force before he bites down on my ass, rubbing my other cheek as he sinks his teeth into my butt.

Once he finishes leaving a teeth mark on my ass he pulls back and teases my exposed pussy with the tip of his tongue, starting at my clit, slowly gliding his warm tongue along my pussy in a zig-zag pattern as he starts applying pressure to my tight little asshole with his thumb "you should be grateful, that's the most attention your pussy will be getting until you learn your lesson little slut"