My sweet candy

This chapter contains praising, hair pulling, rough sex, spit, choking ropes, deep throating, gagging, and degrading

This is also dedicated to a special friend so it will be in Zade's POV ;)

Enjoy~

Zade's POV

Me and Mel were getting ready for a Halloween party our friends were hosting for the night. Of course I had to go along and match with her so naturally, we were both wearing ghost face masks. I also had on a pair of black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt, paired with a black leather jacket. I wasn't the biggest fan of masks but I knew Mel had a thing for them and horror, so honestly it would be fun to play with her a little.

I walked out of the bathroom and grab my Ghostface mask sliding it on, just as she finishes sliding on her outfit. She had on the sexiest little black shorts and fishnets, paired with a red laced up top that hugged her perfectly.

Her mask paired well with her outfit and fuck, did I want to hold her down and turn her into a shaking mess. The thought of it had my cock already starting to harden. "You look good love" I heard her soft voice cut through my lewd thoughts, causing me to suck in a sharp breath. "You look fucking breathtaking"

I rasp and even though she had on that mask, I knew she was blushing. I stepped towards her and grabbed her waist, tugging her body into mine. "I've got a damn sweet tooth right about now, think you can cure that mi amor?" I ask in a much deeper tone, purposely causing shivers to dance down her spine.

"What if I want to be the trick instead of the treat?" She challenges me and places her palms against my chest, tempting me. I bite down on my lip and squeeze her hips firmly, sliding one hand down to land a rough spank to her ass. "What if I just make you my damn treat?" I challenged right back.

"As if you could" she urged me further, causing me to grunt. I bring my free hand up and tug off her mask then I grip her throat, keeping my own mask on. My grip was firm around her as she looked up at me with those pretty brown eyes, a hint of need flashing through them briefly.

I wanted to smear that red lipstick of hers across her face, then I wanted to make her mascara run. Fuck, the things I could do to this woman was out of this world. "Is that a challenge, darling?" My voice rasped and I tilted my head to the side intimidatingly. She exhaled shakily and licked her lips "is it?" Her voice dropped and grew softer, she was losing her confidence and I loved it.

Suddenly I push her down onto the bed and walk towards our drawer, pulling out some rope. "Raise your arms above your head" I walked towards her and demanded. She narrowed her gaze at me, though didn't do as told. "And if I don't?" She commented, making my eyes roll. I shake my head then climb onto the bed, roughly grabbing her wrists and tying them to our headboard firmly.

"Being that way, will get you no where sweetheart" she whimpered briefly from my fast actions as I got between her legs and spread them. I gazed down at her body, then pressing my palm over her pussy over her jean shorts cupping it. She bucked her hips instantly against my hand with a long exhale, I already knew she was soaking wet for me.

"Getting desperate, are we?" I taunted her and watched as she huffed in protest, slowly rubbing her and teasing her. She whined with need and a hint of impatientness, only further amusing me.

"Fucking tease" she gritted through her teeth and squirmed under me, only to use my other hand to hold her hips down in place. "Quit fucking moving, if you want me to satisfy you then be a good girl and do as I say." I growled to her, beginning to unbutton her shorts finally. She instantly fell quiet to my demand, obviously starting to give in now.