Take a ride darling

This chapter contains car sex, choking, degrading, praising

Melody's POV

Me and Zade were going out tonight, to a restaurant and maybe a bar later for drinks. Right now I was currently still getting ready after slipping on my black fitted dress, it was long sleeved but off shoulder. It stopped just above my knees and was open in the back so it was revealing yet elegant and sexy.

I paired it with a pair of my strapped black heels, my long black hair being left in it's naturally wavy state. I then applied my deep red lipstick that I always wore, paired with my gold hoop earrings and a white pearl necklace. I looked at himself in the mirror with a small grin, the excitement of going out with my lover settling in.

Before I could leave the bathroom zade stepped in and stared at me through the mirror with his darkened eyes, gazing over my outfit. "You look fucking stunning mi amor" he growled lowly and stepped behind me, his hands slithering around my waist and pulling me into his body.

I gasped softly, a small blush dusting over my face. He was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a dark red button down tucked into his belt, paired with his chained necklace and a watch. He smelt divine and looked just as ravishing.

He pushed back my hair away from my neck so he could start kissing along it, my head tilting to allow him further access. I gasped shakily yet again, placing my hands on the edge of the sink while his hands roamed around my body grasping my curves. "Zade we can't, we have to go now" I whispered softly to which he grunted in protest.

"If I could rip that dress off of you and bend you over this sink, I would mi amor" he whispered huskily into my ear, landing a spank to my ass then letting go of me. "Let's go darling" he snickered and I felt heat rising throughout my body while I cleared my throat, trying to regain my composure.

I followed him out of the house and we made it to his car which he opened the door for me and I thanked him, getting in and leaning back in my seat, watching as he also got in. Once he did he began to drive and with one hand he slid it onto my knee, slowly inching his hand upwards under my dress.

My breath hitched and I looked down at his inked and veiny hand watching it intensly as it hiked up my black dress, my legs slightly spreading to allow him access. I heard him chuckle deeply while his slender fingers reached my hot inner thigh, close to my heated and aroused mound.

I gripped onto the edge of my seat "is someone already wet for me?" He teased and I huffed rolling my eyes just as his fingers made contact with my panties. My panties clung to my dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck you're so fucking wet for me Mel" he groaned lustfully which earned a small whine out of me, his middle finger stroking over my clothed clit in a circular motion applying pressure onto the small bud.

I gasped and let my head fall back against my seat with a throaty moan followed, my hips bucking against him out of reflex. His fingers dipped past my panties and he suddenly plunged two of his fingers inside of me, my walls wrapping tightly around his fingers. I let out a much louder moan and whimpered, his thumb attacking my clit roughly while he began to thrust his fingers in and out in a wave like motion.

"Z..Zade!" I called out for him, withering and squirming helplessly in my seat. The wet noises coming from my cunt echoed throughout the car and I hadn't even noticed that he wasn't driving anymore, we were now in a empty parking lot.

My face flushed when he suddenly reached over and grabbed  my jawline forcing me to look at him and then he locked his lips onto mine hungrily and roughly, which I happily melted into and kissed back.

His tongue darted into my mouth and swirled around mine taking control, his fingers beginning to thrust faster which made me cry out in ectasy. He eventually pulled away from my mouth and then slid his fingers out of me, our eyes connected while he sucked my juices off of them slowly. "Get on my lap and ride me" he demanded.

I hurriedly began to climb over to him while he leaned his seat back and I successfully got onto his lap, I could feel his cock strained against his slacks pressed against my heat.

My dress hiked up my thighs when he pushed it upwards and I slid my hands down to begin undoing his belt, sliding my hand in to free his thick and girthy cock. I licked my lips at the sight, he was so God damn hard for me it made me salivate.

"Don't just look at it, take it like a good little whore" he spoke in a hoarse tone to which I raised my hips and guided his tip to my entrance using his cock to push my panties aside, then slowly sinking down onto him. We both let out a loud moan as I sank on him, my walls engulfed and wrapped around his cock like a fitted glove.

"That's my good girl, you take my cock so fucking well" he praised and grabbed my hips, leaning in and attaching his lips to the side of my neck. He began sucking, licking, biting and kissing at my soft skin to leave dark marks on me.

I tossed my head back allowing him more access while my hands pressed to his shoulders and I began to rock against him, my hips moving at a good pace and rhythm. My moans spilled past my lips and filled up the car, listening to the small grunts and groans he let out while I rode him.

He pulled away from my neck then leaned back into his seat staring up at me with that lustful glare, his hand wrapping around my throat firmly gently squeezing to apply light pressure.

I leaned into his hand and began to bounce on him while holding onto him tightly, my hips colliding down onto his lap causing his cock to effortlessly pound through me.

I cried out in bliss at the intense pleasure flooding through me, tingles wracking through my entire body at how good it felt.

"That's it baby, moan for me like the needy little slut you are" he degraded which made my walls clench with delight, earning a sharp whimper out of me in response. My eyes squeezed shut and my face scrunched lewdly as his cock pulsed and twitched inside of my slick walls.

My bouncing grew to be rough and more determined, feeling my orgasm begin to bubble in the pit of my stomach. His free hand slid up my dress and his middle finger attacked my clit, rubbing it quickly and harshly at the same pace of my bounces.

It didn't take long for the car to start rocking with my movements, the windows fogging up with both of our mixed hot pants and breaths. "Cum for me mi amor~" his deep voice encouraged causing shivers to attack my already heated body.

It only took 5 more of my bounces combined with the stimulation to my throbbing clit for me to start unraveling, letting out a loud scream while my juices welcomed his cock and dripped down my legs shaking and body trembling as my eyes rolled into the back of my head briefly. Seconds later he growled and groaned loudly bucking his hips up into me and then pumping me full of his cum.

My body shuddered and I blushed looking down at him. With his hand still around my throat he tugged me in for a kiss this time it was gentle and sweet as he cupped my face with both of his hands rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs.

I melted into his touch and lips, calming down from my orgasm. He pulled back a moment later and looked up at me with a sweet grin. "Shall we go out to dinner now?" He chuckled with amusement and I giggled, sliding off of his lap.

I fixed my dress and panties while he fixed his clothes too, rolling down my window to let some air in and catch my breath properly. "We shall" I hummed and then he began to drive again.

~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember feel free to comment any ideas you want me to include in the next chapter or just privately message me, I would love to hear from you guys!

Until next time <3