Crawl to me darling

Hello lovelies, this chapter contains degradation, praise, marks, rough bdsm, bondage, toys, spanking, choking. Apologies for it taking me so long to write! Hope you enjoy.

Melody's POV
----
Tonight was me and Zade's anniversary and like always, we both got dolled up and had a delicious meal together. We were in the car on the way back home after our romantic night together, my gaze lingering out of the window as he drove. "Baby" I heard him call out, gaining my attention. "Yes, my love?" I answered and kept my gaze peered outside.

"I want tonight to be..spontaneous, show you one of the many reasons you're so in love with me. So when we get home, I want you to change into one of your little lingeries and get yourself prepared" I looked over at him, seeing the dark smirk on his face. I felt my heart flutter at the many thoughts and possibilities of what he could have planned. "Should I be scared?"

"Of course not darling, you should be excited and eager to find out what I'm going to do." He hummed in amusement and I bit down on my lip. Once we got home he stepped out and came over to open my door which I happily let him and then also got out. We made our way inside of the house and I slid off my heels going into our bedroom. I went to the closet and grabbed a black laced lingere set, going into the bathroom. I pulled off my dress and slid the scandalous lace onto my body. There were also thigh garters and the material of the lace hugged every inch of my curves, outlining them.

I looked at myself in the mirror briefly, taking a deep breath. Just as I opened the bathroom door zade had his shirt off but he still had on his slacks and fuck, did he look hot. There were an array of toys sprawled on the bed. Fuzzy handcuffs, a blindfold, a vibrater, and a rope. The sight of it all sent a heating pulse down between the apex of my thighs.

"Drop down on your hands and knees" his deep husked tone demanded and I snapped my gaze to his, only for him to be staring at my body as if he wanted to devour me in one bite. I would definitely let him, I already knew he was going to.

Hesitantly I dropped down on all fours as ordered, his eyes finally meeting mine. "Now crawl to me." He licked his lips with anticipation, his gaze darkening with a deep hunger. A hunger only I could satisfy.

I began to slowly but surely crawl towards him, a sway to my hips as my eyes stayed glued with his. When I got infront of him I sat back on my knees, hands in my lap. "Take off my belt, Melody." He directed to which I happily ran my hands up his long muscled legs, feeling him flex under my touch. Once I reached his belt I tugged it off of him in one swift pull, but he grabbed it from me and instead looped it around my neck then buckled it at my throat as if it were a leash.

I gasped softly feeling my breath hitch, my heart pounding with shock. "Now pull out my cock and put that pretty mouth of yours to work mi amor" he grinned and I began to undo his slacks, letting them fall down and pool around his ankles. I gazed down his beautifully sculpted body all the way down to his mouth watering cock, salivating at the sight of him.

I lean in and wrap my lips around his tip, a deep grumbling groan vibrating through his chest and leaving his mouth. He wrapped his hand up in the belt and pulled it, forcing my head to bob down his cock which also caused the belt to tighten and choke me. I whimpered softly and began to suck, curling and swirling my tongue all around and feeling his girth twitch in my mouth.

"Look up at me" I looked up at him on command "fuck that's a good girl, you look so pretty with my cock in your mouth, baby" he praised yet degraded me at the same time, causing my pussy to throb with need. He began tugging on the belt again so my head started to bob back and forth to fully please him, coating his cock with my saliva. He let out a growl and then another groan of pleasure, biting down on his lip.