Waiting for a girl like you

Cobra Kai
Robby Keene

Waiting for a girl like youCobra Kai Robby Keene

Synopsis

In Denver the Schwarber family was held at high esteem seeing as their father Gregory is a oncologist who is well liked and their mother had met him when she started working as a pediatric surgeon there, where the two of them seemed to be everyone's favorite doctors in town and because of it they're family had to be proper where Allison was the oldest with her two younger siblings Ava and Lucas.

And being held at in such high esteem in the community meant they always had to put on a smile when they left the house, always went to all the community functions whether they're parents were working or not and it meant that they couldn't go to any parties or school dances.

Where at first Allison was comfortable with those rules and understood that was just how things went and focused on her grades and taking care of her siblings, although when she starts to take care of them more then usual, she starts to wonder what was going on with her parents.

Until one night she hears them arguing in the kitchen and since then Allison's who life trajectory changed, she started acting out, starting off with going to school dances and a parties where she then got into drinking and then after that she made friends with some girls who weren't exactly the most well behaved in her town.

Where they would steal things together, vandalize property and start skipping school where not only did her grades start to skip but she began to get picked up by the cops a lot, where her parents or more so her dad began groundhog her and the more it kept happening he began threatening juvie.

But Allison didn't care, he stopped mattering to her the moment he saw him kissing a lady in a restraint who wasn't her mother.

So when she ends up destroying a statue, her father has had the last straw and tells the cops to take her to juvie but while he did her mother then fought back and told him no and that she'd handle this.

And by handle it, she meant sending her all the way to where she grew up in LA, where Allison would now be spending time with her grandmother and going to school where her mom was in hopes she'd clean up her act.

Although unknowing to her, her old exes were gonna get in the way, as Johnny Lawerence decided to bring back Cobra Kai having a new protege in the new kid Miguel Diaz who happens to have a crush on Allison and then on the other her other ex Daniel LaRusso starts doing karate again, having a protege Robby Keene.

Where not only is their age old rivalry brought back up physically but also emotionally as history begins to repeat itself as two boys start to fight for the love of a Mills girl.