014. PEOPLE AND PLACES HOLD MEMORIES

Chapter fourteen

"People and places hold memories." 

Being back in the dojo, Allison was standing away from Hawk and Aisha who were listening to Kreese tell stories, but as she did, Miguel sat behind him as he stretched, he looked over to Allison and could tell she was in her own world, like she always seemed to be, only letting certain people in and after what Hawk had done, those people had gotten less and less, as he turned back to Kreese, having caught what he said, sensei Lawerence soon came walking out "listen up! I see we've got some new recruits. Everybody fall in." he shared, walking toward's the front, everyone then began moving to their spot.

"In neat rows and lines. Time to see what you're made of." sensei Lawerence shared, as he began walking through them all and toward's the back "straighten up, ginger twins." he told two people, as he continued walking "sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing." he shared "I'm not a dad, I..I am here to kick some ass, sir!" the man voiced.

As they all turned their heads, seeing a middle aged man "do I know you from somewhere?" sensei Lawerence asked "oh, yeah, I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded, talked about rock bands." the man shared "look, you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers." sensei Lawerence shared "well, I..I can take em." the man shared, chuckling "I'm not afraid of kids, sir, and my mom she doesn't charge me rent, so I just..I got a lot of cash to burn." he shared, pulling out money, sensei Lawerence took it from him "we'll consider this a trial run." he told him, as he turned around, walking back to the front.

They all turned back and faced forward "I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance at becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" he asked, as everyone looked to Miguel, nobody said or even moved, as the man exhaled nervously "uh.." he said "I'll take him on." another girl said, which caught everyone's attention, as they all turned around looking at her.

But when Allison did, she recognized her immediately, she was her childhood best friend who had been around awhile but left just around the time she started to get into the wrong crowd, although the thing was, that this girl was the one who truly lit the match that made her turn into the person she was "oh, you will, huh?" sensei Lawerence asked her "I saw your little demo at valley fest." Tory shared, as sensei Lawerence walked toward's her "you guys can put on a show. Can you actually fight?" Tory asked "that sounds like a challenge." sensei Lawerence told her "I like a challenge." Tory informed him.

As sensei Lawerence turned around, walking back to the front "Mr Diaz, show little miss hot shot here what cobra kai is all about." he told him, as Miguel bowed, everyone moved to get off the mat, but as they did, that's when Tory's attention turned from Miguel and onto Allison "no frickin way. Schwarber? Allison Schwarber." Tory shared, and when she did, everyone then turned their attention from Miguel to Allison, and hearing her voice, Allison recalled a memory.

Years ago, Tory had asked Allison if she wanted to go with her to their favorite burger joint in town, where at first everything was normal and fine, the two were sitting in the back corner, eating their burgers and french fries and laughing together, although Tory had insisted that Allison sat in the seat facing the door, which was strange but she sat there so she's stop telling her too, but what she didn't expect was to see her dad walking in with a women who wasn't her mother, where she then saw him lean in and kiss her, where she then got up, and walked out.

Where then everyday after that, Tory would tell her that she was acting different and how her dad kissing some random women shouldn't be effecting her the way it was, but then on other days she would ask her how her mom was and threaten her and say that she was gonna tell her mom if she didn't, where she had gotten to her so bad, that she broke, and took a baseball bat to her dad's car, which was when he found out that she knew his little secret, and by the next morning, Tory had moved away, disappearing entirely, which she thought meant things were gonna go back to normal but then she kept falling further and further into the wrong crowd.