9.

taraji x fantasia 9

TARAJI
CALI

"I mentioned to the interviewer, 'You know, I was unsure of my singing,' and Fantasia would brush me off, saying, 'Girl, you got it,' imitating her soft voice," I shared with a grin.

I had the crowd laughing with that one. This interview turned out to be quite enjoyable, but I'm ready to wrap it up. The questions are becoming predictable, but luckily, this is our last major interview until the next award show. Looking forward to getting back to our normal lives."As the interviewer wrapped up, the big projector suddenly lit up with the scene of Push Da Button. All eyes turned to me, and I couldn't help but giggle. I wasn't expecting that.

Reflecting on my journey, I realized I've always had a voice. The realization hit me when I did the movie "Hustle & Flow." I've been too shy to explore it further, but Push Da Button has become a significant part of my life and personality. It seems like me playing Shug Avery allowed me to embrace it to the fullest!

 It seems like me playing Shug Avery allowed me to embrace it to the fullest!

(*let's pretend shug avery fine ass in on that screen okay*)

As we all stood up to face the big screen, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. The familiar scent of "priveé vanilla diorama" revealed the identity of the person – Fantasia. A subtle gasp echoed in my mind as I realized she had just embraced me in front of everyone. The suspicion in the air was palpable.

Feeling a bit tense, I sensed Fantasia's whisper against my ear, "Calm down, love, I'm just pulling your dress down." As she adjusted my dress, she stepped back, and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Now, I've always been one for the ships, and it seemed Fantasia shared that sentiment, especially considering our recent encounter a couple of hours ago. However, the reality was that she still had a husband, and I had an image to uphold. I didn't want to be perceived as a home wrecker, even if the situation was a bit complicated.

It wasn't entirely my fault – Tasia apparently wanted a piece of this cookie, and, let's be honest, who wouldn't? The internal conflict and the external perceptions added layers of complexity to the uncharted territory we found ourselves navigating.
-
-
-
Now there's something 'bout good lovin'
That all you ladies should know
If you wanna light your man on fire
You gotta start it real slow
Keep on turning up the voltage
'Til that man begin to glow
Like you're switchin' on a lightbulb