17.

taraji x fantasia 17

heyyy y'all, here's a filler chapter! no drama lol just them getting their feelings out but y'all should know by now that peace never lasts in this book 🤣🤣😉 for now it does! but as always vote & comment! let me know what you think of this chapter!! love y'all ❤️🎀

( also not sure if it's wattpad, or my account only but text formatting is off a little! and everytime i put the bolded letters back in the middle, it just goes right back to the side so sorry about that)

OMNISCIENT

these twooooooo 🥹🎀

these twooooooo 🥹🎀

-
-
-

As the siren voice of Fantasia echoed through the hotel corridor, Taraji's heart skipped a beat. She wasn't surprised that Fantasia had managed to find her so quickly and knew exactly where she was. After all, Fantasia had always possessed a determination and tenacity that belied her sweet and shy exterior.

Taraji couldn't help but slightly cringe at the thought of Fantasia's unwavering determination. She knew that when Fantasia set her mind to something, there was no stopping her. And if Fantasia wanted to see Taraji, then she would move heaven and earth to make it happen.

But Taraji didn't want Fantasia to see her broken and down...

Hearing Fantasia's urgent knock and her calling out Taraji's full government name, Taraji's heart sank. She knew she couldn't keep Fantasia waiting, but she also couldn't bear the thought of letting her see her in such a vulnerable state.

Quickly grabbing a robe to cover herself, Taraji took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come. "Go away, Tai," she called out, her voice shaky but firm.

Despite her plea, Taraji knew deep down that Fantasia wouldn't give up so easily. But in that moment, all she wanted was a few precious moments alone to collect herself before facing Fantasia's unwavering gaze.

"Why you want me to go, mama?" Fantasia's soft voice persisted, her concern palpable in the air.

Taraji's heart clenched at Fantasia's words, her resolve faltering in the face of her "friend's" unwavering support. But before she could respond, Fantasia's tone shifted, her voice growing louder with frustration.

"Why do you want me to leave you in a moment of weakness?" Fantasia demanded, her words cutting through the silence like a knife. "Tell me, T? Why the FUCK do you keep running from me? Me? Out of all people, I just wanna be here for you, sweets. That's all."