6.

In Rhaenyra's chamber, Maester Kelvyn was stitching the slash on Rhaenyra's arm.

"You will scar, but the wound will heal. Valyrian steel cuts clean."-Ser Laenor arrived as the stitching was finished.

"Gods. Is everyone alright?"

Naella darted over to her father's side, who took her in his arms and held her tightly.

"Father."

She buried her head in his chest, crying softly. Ser Laenor gave her a comforting squeeze.

"It's alright, little one."-Ser Laenor said softly, holding her tightly.

"The broken noses are the worst."

"Thank you, maester. Leave us."-the maester nodded and Rhaenyra turned her attention to her children.

"You as well. You've already found enough trouble today."

"Yes, mother."

Naella walked over to her mother and she lead her brothers out of the room. She walked hand-in-hand with the boys down the corridors of the castle, their footsteps echoing off the walls.

"Nely, are you feelings alright?"-Jace turned to his older sister.

I'm fine."-she replied in a slightly shaky voice.

"Let's get you two to you bedchambers."

Jace looked at her with concern, noting that she was still trembling and unable to meet his eyes.

Naella took her younger brothers to their bedchambers. After that, she walked to her own bedchamber when she spotted Aemond and his older brother Aegon.

Aemond's face was still pretty bloodied from the fight, and the stitches were fresh and tight.

Aemond was looking in her direction without focusing on anything else and she instantly froze in place.

He was still recovering from the injury and the entire incident had left him with a lot of mixed emotions towards the little Princess.

"Congratulations on claiming Vhagar, Prince Aemond."

Naella managed to gather enough strength to pass by them, which only served to remind Aemond of her courage and resilience.

But, the young Targaryen Prince also felt a sense of sadness and guilt for how things had gone down between them.

                                ♧

Naella stood on her balcony at night, looking up at the night sky.
A cool breeze caressed her skin, sending a shiver of cold up her spine.

She shivered at the chilly air, and a small frown crossed her face as she glanced at the darkened horizon.
It was a silent, peaceful night, and the stars twinkled brightly in the night sky.

Naella's thoughts were focused on everything that had happened in the past few days.

She was feeling extremely anxious and depressed, and had started to doubt herself.

She began to question her actions and choices, and was unable to get rid of the idea that Aemond hated her.

But, Naella knew she needed to put her duties and her family before her personal desires, and she needed to do her best to let go of those feelings.

Naella was lost in her thoughts as she stared at the stars, lost in her own world.

She was startled when she heard cries coming from the hall nearby.
She quickly rushed to the hall to see what was happening.