10.

Later that day, a supper was held on the request of the King Viserys himself, since all of his family had gathered at the castle of the Red Keep after many years spent apart.

Naella was wearing a glorious dress made of black and red silk, the colours of House Targaryen. The dress was cut to fit her curves and it was decorated with lace and gems that reflected the light in the hall.

Naella's long, silvery hair was swept up into an intricate braid secured by a red gem-encrusted comb.

The Princess's features were framed by strands of tresses falling gently against her cheeks, giving her a delicate and elegant appearance, truly fitting for a Princess of House Targaryen.

Naella was seated between her father Daemon and half-sister Rhaena. Her grandfather the King was being carried by his loyal King's Guard. Everyone in the room was quick to stand, greeting the King.

As Naella sat down, she caught the eye of the second son of King Viserys.
She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks, and a sudden tightness in her chest.

Aemond's breath caught in his throat when Naella's eyes met his, she looked beautiful.

The way she blushed and the way the heat rose to her cheeks had made her lips a darker red. Naella was the epitome of the blood of the Dragon.

He became enamored with her all over again. She had a magnetic influence on him and he was utterly smitten. He couldn't get her out of his mind.

"How good it is... to see you all tonight... together."-Viserys said slowly and tiredly as his wife, Queen Alicent, gently put her arm on her husband's forearm.

"Prayer before we begin?"-the Queen asked.

"Yes."-Viserys slowly nodded.

"May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love."-the Queen began as she folded her hands and closed her eyes to pray.

The three siblings glanced at each other as Alicent continued the prayer.

Their parents weren't the most religious people in the Realm, so the prayers before eating where usually replaced with everyday conversation.

Rhaenyra looked at her three children and Daemon as she gave them a cold glare. She folded her hands and motion them to do the same.

"May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the gods give him rest."

Naella and Daemon couldn't help, but smile a little bit as they exchanged glances after hearing the Queen's prayer.

"This is an occasion for celebration, it seems. My grandsons Jace and Luke, will marry their cousins Baela and Rhaena, further strengthening the bond between our houses."-Viserys announced.

Jace and Luke looked at their betrothed with a smile on their faces which Baela and Rhaena gladly returned. Naella's face lit up when she heard the news. She was so happy for her siblings.

"A toast to the young Princes... and their betrothed."

"Hear, hear!"-Daemon cheered as he took his cup and raised it to the air.

"Well done, Jace. You'll finally get to lie with a woman."-the King's oldest son said to the heir of Dragonstone.

"Let us toast as well Prince Lucerys... The future Lord of the Tides."-Viserys looked proudly at his grandson.

Aemond took a sip from his cup as he took in Naella's beauty.

"Hear, hear."-Naella joined in the toast to her younger brother as she smiled and spoke simultaneously with her mother.