3

Evan

Three weeks later

"Shit!" Ken yells when he turns around to see me standing there his breath a little heavier making me chuckle. "Ok you guys are SEALS shouldn't you be aware of your surroundings...I accidentally scare someone at least once a day."

"You appear out of thin fucking air Buck!" He grumbles grabbing an energy drink out of the fridge I roll my eyes smiling. "I do not!" 

"You so do Pup...I mean one minute your not there the next your right fucking behind us...and come on when are you gonna cu-" Deacon gets cut off by a shorter blond women walking into the house. "David Kay you better not even finish saying that sentence to that kid!" She hisses out, Deacon turns bright red making me chuckle at the way he shrunk down into the couch.

She turns to me with a comforting smile pulling me into a hug not expecting it I grunt out. "Nice to finally meet you Evan." I nod giving a airy smile, is everyone in LA this touchy! "Annie we talked about just hugging SEALS without them expecting it!" Deac says gently, she apologies to me.

"It's f-fine just not use to all the physical affection...get more freaking hugs and hand shakes fist bumps in a day that you would get in a month up in Hersey." They all look at me concerned...what is so crazy about what I just said.

"Are ya serious kid?" This time Kelly speaking up as I just nod and shrug my shoulders. "Fuck kid your a mystery." Kelly responds making me cross my arms and cock my eyebrow. "No you profilers just aren't good at profiling." Everyone lets out a sharp hiss and an oooo when I said that.

"Damn our Puppy is starting to grow he's dishing out insults." Ken shoves me in the shoulder I let out a cocky smirk leaning against the wall. "You guys are gonna ruin this sweet innocence kid." I snort chocking on my drink making everyone shoot weird looks at me. "Just because I'm from a small town doesn't mean I didn't create mischief." 

"Please do tell." I shake my head giving an evil smirk to them. "Come on I'm in a room full of profilers try me Deac." 

"You are a little brat Puppy." I snort shooting a glance at Hondo.

"I uh we have been profiling you all we can get is...shy, nerdy, young timid and nothing that helps." Deacon turns bright pink rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your good at blocking you called out Steve army background, his mommy issues and that he lives in Hawaii that was in 30 seconds of profiling we've been trying to profile you for almost two months."

"Yeah guess I'm good at hiding." I respond dryly what I really wanted to say was I know better than to let people know your past more likely to be hurt if people know your useless and broken they will end up throwing you aside after awhile. 

.

.

Deacon

I thought everything was fine until right before Annie left she pulled me aside. "What's up." She looks at me sadly and sighs. "There something up with the kid...as soon as you started talking about trying to figure out his past he went quite and distance how did non of you see that?"

I think back realizing she's right how did we miss that langue change. "Yeah I guess I wasn't thinking...he doesn't make phone calls he doesn't get phone calls." Her brows furrow at me when I say that as she rubs her very pregnant belly. "Am I over thinking this or did he leave his house to get away from his family?" 

I bite my lip and shrug. "I don't know and I know we can't push him to tell us it took him three weeks to have the little bit of trust in us baby. I the first two weeks he only spoke to us if we spoke to him and he'd tense if we spoke to him out of nowhere. I mean Kennedy probably knows the most about him as he was the only smart one who talked to the kid on day one."