5

Evan

We are dropped off at the army area and we have to stay here for the first week making me and I can sense the hatred radiating off of Viper. "Your sticking with me Pup." He says yanking me near him and you can tell he is not happy to be with the 'pussies.'

"Really?" I look at him as he pulls me even closer to him making me sigh walking to our tent and sitting down. "Why are we even here Dad?" Steve huffs being called dad making me snort because he so has dad vibes. "There is no way that's my nickname...because tomorrow were helping them with an op."

"Oh we are so calling you Dad from now on...the way you are with Puppy your a father congratulations Mcgarrett." I let out a small chuckle knowing it's about to turn into a bicker between Viper, Sinker, and now Dad.

"Dude shut the fuck up." He grumbles angrily when an army guy walks up making my gut twist which apparently Ken picked up on getting next to me and blocking him away from me. "What do you need?" Steve asks all of us stand to attention the way his voice went.

"Uh I was told to tell you guys that you all need to get checked over to make sure your in fighting condition for our troops." Steve looks at him and scoff and shakes his head telling to be at ease and we do sitting on the bed knowing what he's doing.

"You want to see if my team is in fighting condition why don't we show you...walk out of the tent guys lets show them." We all walk out of the tent waiting for directions. "Drop and give them 60." We sigh dropping and starting the push ups knowing this week is gonna suck ass and it's only week one.

We finish them and than he says 15 on each hand he's trying to kill us fuck. We do 15 on each hand than he finally lets us up. "Is that enough proof for ya?" He asks arms crossed while me and the others are at attention trying not to cough. "No he said you have to get checked."

"Than you can tell his ass to come say it to my fucking face than...fucking hate the army." He mumbles the last part of it causing me to roll my eyes. I hate to admit it but I think their hate is rubbing off.

"Damn that one cute at least." I say making Deacon grab onto me and yank me near him. "Firstly who?" Viper asks and I point to the medic who is creeping around the med tent and I can hear the growls in their chest. Next thing I know I am being dragged into the tent laughing.

"This is not happening nope sit down Pup." I listen pouting why can't I acknowledge that somebody is cute? "You guys need to get checked out now!" I look over to Steve who sighs and finally gives in and says. "That one can not get near Puppy though." He says pointing to the cute one making me sigh damn it.

"Why Dad?" I chuckle out making him shoot daggers at me god they love my sass. "You are a sassy brat Pup." I laugh out shrugging we our brought to the med tent and sat down.

.

.

Eddie

I am of course the only one available to do the checks on the very intimidating SEALS who are not happy to have me touching them. I get to one that has been called Viper and he doesn't speak just staring at me.

"Dude are you done yet my heart rate is fine at 87 my blood pressure is 110/80 my sugars are fucking fine so hurry the fuck up this is pointless." I hum and nod my head finish up and going onto the next area to see two people in the room. "Uh I need to check him out you can go sir." He scoffs and crosses his arms not budging.

"I ain't leaving Puppy with any of you army pussies alone and I'd be dead before I leave him with you. He's 16 so I am staying with him if you don't like it go suck a dick." I would like to suck a dick very much but I am in the middle of Iraq and I was forced to marry a women against my will for being gay thank you very much.