6 | Marathon

Aarohi woke up and looked all around as she couldn't remember where she was. She realised that she was with Aryan last night and they were talking in the balcony.

She got off the bed and moved out of the room while trying to find him. She heard his voice from downstairs so she slowly paced towards him.

"Hey, uth gayi?", He asked while sitting on the couch.

"Nahi...abhi so rahi hu", Aarohi replied while sitting on the couch in front of him and he smiled.

"Coffee?", he asked while getting up to go in the kitchen but her voice stopped him.

"No thanks...mai pehle Ghar Jaa kr fresh ho jaungi or apna saman le aaungi... then only I will feel better", she said while getting up.

"Mai bhi chalu?", he asked and she refused as she didn't wanted to be a burden on him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was standing on the gate of Goenka House with anxieties and looking at her home with shattered hopes. She never felt unsafe in that house because she never felt anything there. No one there ever tried to help her get rid of her insecurities which became her aggressiveness. She was never jealous of Akshara, she only wanted the same amount of attention and love as of her sister.

As she was walking inside with slow steps her heartbeat was getting faster with the thought of how would she face others. Suddenly she remembered his words.

"If you are a disaster then destroy every person or thing that tries to stop you"...

Remembering those words, she took a deep breath and paced inside with confidence in her eyes. As she entered there she got surrounded by her brothers and few others who were worried for her. She couldn't see Akshara among them.

"Aaru, where were you??", Kairav asked with genuine care, accompanied by many questions by other members.

"Are you fine??", He asked while cupping her face. She somehow felt that if all that concern isn't fake then it's not real as well. It was only for that one day when she wasn't at home but what about the past years when she was dealing with her pain, her anxieties and her insecurities alone? They left her alone at that time and now she hated their care and concern.

"I'm perfectly fine!", she said with her gaze down while getting rid of his hands which were on her face and went up to her room.

They all felt her behaviour different and they sensed her loneliness but couldn't do anything.

After taking a shower and packing her bag, she came down only to get a weird look by the elder Goenkas and a confused one from the younger ones.

As she came down and stood in front of Bade Papa, he only stared at the suitcase of hers.

"Kaha Jaa Rahi ho?", He asked in his cold voice which gave her a little fear but she remembered Aryan's words again and took a deep breath.

"Delhi", she said while matching her gaze with him and he furrowed his forehead with confusion and anger.

"Kyo?", Swarna asked jumping in the middle of their conversation as she saw his anger slowly overpowering him.

"Job ke liye... I'm leaving Birla Hospital and this house right now", she said looking at Bade Papa who was glaring at her.

"Aarohi tu apne professional life or personal life ko mix nahi karti na?? To Tu Birla hospital me apni pehchan ko piche chhodh ke kyo Jaa rahi hai?", Vansh asked with genuine care for her.

"Bhaiya mai Delhi apni ek nahi pehchan banane Jaa rahi hu... Birla hospital me mai ab Dr Aarohi Goenka ke naam se nahi Dr Abhimanyu Birla ki ex fiancé ke naam se jaani jaungi... And I'm never going to let this happen!", she replied with determination and firmness in her voice.