35 A new version of Trilochan, Bondita Inside bathroom in pain

Trilochan is looking at both Anirudh and Bondita who are feeding food to eachother and talking and giggling by sitting on one rock at nearby fileds

Seems like their chemistry had changed and to be Frank their jodi is now looking absolutely perfect…just like real husband and wife who steal glances of  eachother with love

A smile crept up on his face thinking:
Yes they are perfect now .. Bondita is grown and turned into a beautiful woman 👇 and ANIRUDH is perfect with her, still remnants of childhood features are  there on her face but she is grown up and reached Anirudh's shoulders

 Bondita is grown and turned into a beautiful woman 👇 and ANIRUDH is perfect with her, still remnants of childhood features are  there on her face but she is grown up and reached Anirudh's shoulders

(Author's explanation: Bondita of 17 years is much more grown up in this story than shown in pic as you all know . But in this pic she look like elder so that's why I used this pic)

He recalled satyendra three children and their wives. Especially his second son and bahu who are of Anirudh and Bondita age group who married at same time still didn't have children till now as miscarriages happened to that girl because of elders pressure to give waris …and they tried and tried before satyendra bahu  became  capable enough to carry children.
And it costed the life  of the unborn foetus and the mother's health too. Now that girl is no more   alive

Then it striked his mind  that Anirudh yelling on him when he is discussing with pandits about arranging phoolsojja rasam after her first menstruation..: iss umar mein Bondita ya Bondita jaisi kisi bhi ladki ke saath santan ke umeed rakhna bada paap hai (In this fragile age expecting child from Bondita or any girl of Bondita's age is big sin)

All his words are true …due to Zamindari attitude and being over confident and also due to ego that he is elder in age very well know than anyone that how this society perceives and  he only better knows everything he damn care about  Anirudh's words and arranged their special night by intoxicating Anirudh ..but at that time it didn't work due to Thakur intruding into their room .

Now after these many years he is feeling thankful at this moment that his stupid plan failed at that time . Else his Bondita bahu life and health…especially her mental health… he couldn't have ever forgiven himself for it

He sighed and leaned back on seat with tears rolling from eyes and started talking in his mind :

Durga maa ! What a hypocrite am I?  At one side I am assuming myself infront of you as your param bhakt of yours but at other side I have cheap opinion about women and did injustice to two women in his life - one is Kalindi and another is Bondita ..

Can I ever have guts to seek apology from these both women in my life ? Without doing any redemption for my sins can I ever have peace? But how to ask apology atleast from Bondita? What can he do to atone his sins?

He is weeping silently..

An answer striked to his mind in that silence by his conscience which took strong class to him reprimanding for what all he did till now and confronted him that without doing proper redemption how can you ever think to escape to vrindavan or kashi ? how can you face bhagwan there ? Do you think you will get peace there ?