Strong Female Leaders

Strong Female Leaders. [QUOTES]

1.      Women have strength that amazes men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She is happy and loves when she is afraid her love is unconditional. There is only one thing wrong with her. She sometimes forgets she is worth praise in her personality in every shape as a leader, a mother, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a teacher, a wife.

2.      There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.

3.      A strong woman won't let anyone get the best of her. A woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone. No matter how many rocks she has stumbled upon her FAITH AND STRENGTH remains intact.

4.      Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.

5.      A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

6.      I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.

7.      We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot. We have to face the fact that either all of us are going to die together or we are going to learn to live together and if we are to live together we have to talk.

A woman represents a strong life force that can’t be broken no matter what you do to her. Piss her off and you are in for a hell of a ride.    – Doyin Oreagba.