The Sweet Adventure and the Little Mischief-Maker

He huffs once more, and I can't help but find his miniature tantrums amusing. Even my little cousins don't act like this, I thought to myself. Despite the unexpected turn of events, Kai extends an invitation to join them for lunch at a nearby noodle shop, assuring me that the younger Lloyd will behave. Intrigued by the prospect of spending more time with this peculiar duo, I agree, eager to witness how the day unfolds. As we make our way to the noodle shop, I steal occasional glances at the miniature version of Lloyd, pondering how much trouble he can truly cause.

Yeah, about that – he could cause a lot of trouble. As soon as we exited the store after I paid for my sweets, Kai and I were engaged in a conversation as we walked through the streets. However, we looked away for just one second, and poof! He was gone. Kai suggests, "Let's split up and meet at the centre in half an hour." I nod, heading left while he takes the right side of the city. The search for a mischievous, shrunken Lloyd begins.

As I navigated the bustling streets of Ninjago, the vibrant energy of the city surrounded me. The lively chatter of people, the tempting aromas wafting from street food vendors, and the colourful storefronts added to the eclectic atmosphere. In the midst of this urban symphony, my eyes were on high alert, scanning the crowd for any sign of a short, blonde troublemaker.

Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly spotted a swift figure racing through the crowd. A spark of excitement ignited within me, and without a second thought, I turned around and began chasing after the fleeting blonde blur, calling out, "Lloyd!"

The city seemed to blur as I weaved through the busy streets, determined to catch up with the mysterious kid who might be the younger version of the person I've come to know. The occasional shouts and laughter from nearby stalls and shops created a chaotic melody, adding to the thrill of the chase.

After what felt like an eternity, the blonde kid finally slowed down and came to a stop. Breathless but determined, I reached out and touched his shoulder, ready to face the consequences of mistaken identity. As he turned around, it became evident that he wasn't Lloyd – a mix of embarrassment washed over me. I managed a sheepish smile and uttered a quick apology, "Sorry, thought you were someone else." The understanding nod from the stranger was both comforting and slightly awkward.

Resuming my quest, I continued weaving through the lively city streets, now more attuned to the rhythm of Ninjago and the unfolding drama that awaited me. The vibrant energy of the city was palpable, and every step felt like a beat in the rhythm of the urban symphony.

As I navigated through the maze of streets, the allure of a nearby supermarket proved irresistible. The prospect of exploring its aisles filled with an array of home goods, from fresh vegetables to meats, tempted me to step inside.

In my haste to gather the essentials, I briskly moved through the supermarket. However, as I passed the sweets aisle, something caught my attention. With a double-take, I retraced my steps, and there he was—Lloyd, surrounded by an assortment of candies and chocolates. The sight was both amusing and perplexing; it seemed his affinity for sweets transcended the boundaries of age reversal.

Lloyd seems lost in thought, his tiny baby face exuding an adorable charm with its squeezable cheeks and expressive, round eyes. Seizing the opportunity, I stealthily approach him and playfully grab his hand, ready to surprise him. "Got ya," I declare with a grin.

Turning to me in genuine shock, he demands to know how I found him. As his little body tenses, he adds, "Let go of me, girl! I don't want to get cooties." My eyes widen, and a burst of laughter escapes me, tears forming at the corners. "No way, did you just say that?" I manage to say between laughs.

Confused, he looks at me and asserts, "I don't see what's funny." Still chuckling, I reply, "You'll understand when you're older." He shrugs his tiny shoulders. "Now, you are not to leave my sight. For safety precautions, I'm holding your hand. If you behave well, I'll share these." I show him my bag of sweets, and his eyes widen with sparkles. "Hmm, okay, just this once," he replies, attempting to act nonchalant despite the visible excitement in his body language.

Lloyd and I stroll through the store, adding items to my basket. I find myself unable to resist his adorableness, allowing him to choose some snacks to toss into the basket. Surprisingly, he behaves exceptionally well, maintaining a calm and cooperative demeanour. As we navigate the market, he engages in lively conversations, showcasing a level of maturity that contrasts with his youthful appearance.

Checking the time, I realize I have only ten minutes left before meeting Kai. Swiftly finishing up my shopping, we head back. "As promised, Lloyd, here you go," I hand him my bag of sweets. His eyes light up with gratitude, and he exclaims a big "thank you," jumping up and down in excitement. In no time, he indulges in the sweets, emitting contented hums that I find amusing. Reflecting on the moment, I realize that older Lloyd does an impressive job of concealing his sweet tooth when we're out—an interesting discovery.

You know what, I like you, girl. You are the only girl I'll ever like," Lloyd declares, and I respond with a playful hum, saying, "You are quite the odd one, you know that, right?" I add, "You can call me Y/n, by the way. I just realized you don't remember me due to the events."

He looks up in interest and asks, "I knew you?" I nod, saying, "Yeah, we are good friends," and I begin to share the adventures we had. Lloyd keeps wanting to hear more as I continue. "Wow, so now you own this cat?" he asks, and I nod, adding, "I co-parent with you as well. Maybe you'll get to see Espresso." Lloyd expresses excitement and asks, "Really?" I reply, "Yes, really, if Kai is okay with it."

Speaking of Kai, there he was, and he lets out a face of relief as he sees Lloyd walking with me. The reunion unfolds, revealing a mix of emotions. Kai begins to scold Lloyd for running off, and he, in return, runs behind my legs as shelter and sticks his tongue out at him once again. Kai, not having it, starts coming closer, muttering, "Oh, you little brat," before things could escalate. I stretch my arms out, saying, "Okay, guys, c'mon, truce," and Kai lets out a sigh, saying, "You're right." I pat his shoulder, and Lloyd rolls his eyes, muttering, "What a baby." I squeeze Lloyd's hand as a warning, which he quickly understands. Kai asks, "What did you just say?" and Lloyd hurriedly says, "I said sorry. Are you so old you can't hear me now?" I pinch my nose, sensing a potential storm.