Steamy Encounters and Phone Dramas

In the quiet of the night, with nothing but my thoughts for company, I'm plagued by a single realization: Lloyd is the green ninja. It's a revelation that fills me with both awe and embarrassment. How could I have been so oblivious to the signs, so blind to the truth that was right in front of me?

As I lie in bed, replaying the events of the day in my mind, embarrassment washes over me like a tidal wave. The memory of my clumsy attempts at flirting with Lloyd, my obliviousness to the fact that I was interacting with the green ninja all along, makes my cheeks burn with shame. How could I have been so clueless?

But amidst the embarrassment, a nagging worry creeps into my mind. If Lloyd is indeed the green ninja, does he know about my feelings for him? The thought fills me with anxiety. Has he noticed my awkward behaviour around him, my failed attempts to impress him? And if he has, why hasn't he said anything? Does he not feel the same way, or is he simply too preoccupied with his duties as the green ninja to notice?

As these questions swirl in my mind, sleep remains elusive. But eventually, exhaustion takes over, and I drift into an uneasy slumber, my thoughts still tangled and unresolved.

I wake up feeling utterly exhausted, my eyelids heavy with the weight of sleeplessness. Sunlight streams through the window, casting a harsh glare that only adds to my discomfort. With a slight groan, I reluctantly drag myself out of bed, the events of last night weighing heavily on my mind.

As I glance at my reflection in the mirror, I can't help but sigh at the sight. Dark circles under my eyes betray my lack of rest, and my tousled hair only adds to the dishevelled appearance. Determined to shake off the exhaustion, I head for the shower, hoping the warm water will rejuvenate my weary body and clear my foggy mind.

Stepping into the shower, I let the hot water cascade over me, washing away the remnants of sleep and tension. The steam fills the bathroom, enveloping me in a comforting embrace as I close my eyes and let the soothing sensation wash over me. The gentle hum of music in the background adds to the tranquil ambiance, momentarily easing the knots of worry in my mind.

But my brief respite is shattered when I hear the door to the bathroom creak open, jolting me back to reality.

As the steam from the shower filled the bathroom, distorting the air, I noticed a shadowy figure looming in the doorway. My heart skipped a beat as I realized it was Lloyd. He froze, caught off guard by the unexpected sight, and muttered a startled "oh shi-," before hastily retreating, his words trailing behind him in a flustered apology. "Soo sorry, I did NOT see anything," he called out from the hallway, his embarrassment palpable even from a distance.

I stood there, dumbfounded, cheeks burning with embarrassment. This was not how I had envisioned starting my day. I fervently hoped he hadn't seen anything, though the thought alone was enough to deepen my blush. With a sigh, I finished my shower, quickly changed, and went about my morning routine, attempting to shake off the lingering awkwardness.

As I mentally prepared myself to face the day, I braced myself and opened the bathroom door. Scanning the upstairs, I realized Lloyd was nowhere to be found. Descending the stairs, I entered the living room and found him sitting there, seemingly lost in thought.

I couldn't contain my laughter as I entered the living room, catching sight of Lloyd's utterly ridiculous ensemble. He sat there, his embarrassment palpable, as the shrunken unicorn pyjamas clung awkwardly to his now-grown frame, creating an unintentionally comical look.

Lloyd buried his face in his hands, his voice muffled as he questioned how he ended up in such a ludicrous situation. "Did I drink or something?" he asked, genuine confusion etched across his features. "And these unicorn pyjamas are really not doing justice to me."

Suppressing another bout of laughter, I struggled to compose myself before responding. "Well, let's just say you had a bit of a growth spurt overnight," I explained, trying to keep things light. "Long story short, you aged down and grew up a little, and here you are now."

Lloyd's eyebrows shot up in surprise, his expression a mix of disbelief and horror. "I didn't do anything embarrassing, right?" he asked, his voice tinged with concern. Unable to resist teasing him, I replied with a cryptic "maybe, maybe not?"

His reaction was immediate, covering his face with a groan of dismay. "Oh man, I so did," he muttered, the weight of impending embarrassment settling over him. I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction, silently relishing in the mischief of the moment.

"But then again, it can't be as embarrassing as catching me showering, huh?" I teasingly prod, watching as Lloyd's ears flush crimson and he averts his gaze, his hand nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, again, so sorry about that. Did not mean for that to happen," he stammers out, clearly flustered by the reminder.

I can't help but laugh at his reaction. "Relax, just joking with you. Don't worry, I trust you," I reassure him, hoping to ease his discomfort.

Lloyd finally turns to face me, his expression serious as he offers a warning. "You shouldn't be saying such things lightly, y/n," he cautions, his words sending a shiver down my spine.

As Lloyd's warning lingers in the air, a charged atmosphere envelops us, igniting a newfound tension between us. His gaze locks onto mine, intense and probing, as if searching for something hidden beneath the surface.

"Y/n," he begins, his voice low and husky, "there are things you don't know... things you shouldn't meddle with."

I swallow hard, feeling a rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins. "What do you mean?" I manage to whisper, unable to tear my eyes away from his captivating stare.

His lips curve into a knowing smirk, sending a shiver down my spine. "Let's just say... some secrets are better left buried," he murmurs cryptically, his words dripping with an intoxicating allure.

Before I can respond, his hand reaches out to gently trace the curve of my jaw, sending a jolt of electricity through me. Our proximity heightens the intensity of the moment, each breath becoming more erratic as desire simmers beneath the surface.

And in that charged silence, with the world fading into the background, I find myself drawn irresistibly to Lloyd, surrendering to the tantalizing promise of the unknown.

My phone abruptly rings, shattering the momentary silence and casting a humorous interruption to the awkwardness between Lloyd and me. With a sheepish smile, I glance at Lloyd before answering the call, curious as to who could be on the other end. "Hello?" I greet cautiously, holding the phone to my ear.

The voice on the line booms loudly, unmistakably Kai. "Hey, is this y/n?" he practically shouts through the receiver.

Suppressing a laugh at Kai's characteristic enthusiasm, I reply, "The one and only."

Lloyd can't help but comment on the volume. "Wow, your speaker is loud," he murmurs, his eyes widening in surprise.

I stifle a giggle. "It's actually not on speaker," I admit, amused by Lloyd's reaction. "Kai's just naturally loud."

From the phone, Kai's voice rings out again, asking, "Is Lloyd there with you?"

Handing the phone over to Lloyd, I watch as he takes the call, engaging in a conversation that seems to oscillate between seriousness and levity. As he hands the phone back to me, I hear Kai express his gratitude for looking after "little baby Lloyd," prompting a chuckle from both of us.

"No problem," I reply, a grin tugging at my lips. "But I'm never doing favour's for you ever again."

Lloyd joins in with a playful laugh. "Haha, sorry about that."

However, our amusement is interrupted by another voice on the line, unfamiliar but assertive. "Who is this, Kai?" The voice is deep yet slightly raspy, commanding attention.

Before Kai can respond, chaos ensues as the same voice interjects with a brusque remark. "Piss off, Cole!" Kai retorts, his tone equal parts exasperation and amusement, before the call abruptly ends.

Left with nothing but the dial tone and a bewildered expression, I glance at Lloyd, who shares my incredulity. "Did I just witness the beginning of a fight?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Lloyd's grin is wry. "Seems like it. Kai and Cole, always keeping things interesting."