Chapter 2

a/n: i hope this chapter is better- BECKY

HARRY'S POV

"i think i would marry you harry, 'cause it rhymes" Louis said. i just smiled at how crazy Louis was, and the fact i loved to see him smile. "awe Louis, i'd marry you too" i said hugging him. "ew harry i was just kidding i'd never really want to marry you, you filthy fag" Louis sneered. i pulled away looking at Louis' face to see if he was joking, "what?" i asked still not believing what Louis said was true. "you heard me, all i do on TV is just an act, i don't really like you in fact i hate you and never want to see you again." Louis yelled. "I-I'm sorry" i stuttered. "you are just a piece of shit to mankind die in a ditch for all i care" Louis yelled.

"HARRY HARRY WAKE UP" i heard someone yell. i bolted straight up colliding heads with the person in front of me. "harry are you okay, you were thrashing around and sweating... what did you dream of" Niall asked calmly. L-Louis was screaming at m-me, h-he said i was a-a fag and i was shit t-to mankind and t-to die in a-a d-ditch" i said sobbing. "harry you know he really doesn't think that" Niall said hugging me. "then why didn't he protest like i did when management told us we couldn't see each other anymore" i said. "maybe he was just in shock" Niall suggested. "or he really does mean those things, he really does hate me" i said. "he doesn't hate you i promise that" Niall said. "but he does" i said crying again. "GOD HARRY HE DOESN'T HATE YOU, WHEN CAN YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL" Niall yelled storming out of my bedroom. great now Niall's mad at me. i thought

Louis' pov

"aren't you going to try and do something to get to harry, or at least try to tell management that you cant be separated from him" Zayn said. "no Zayn, I'm not doing anything I can't do anything there is no point in trying to. and if i try i might get kicked out of the band, and I'm going out i have a date to get to" i said. "what! did you see how torn harry looked and your going on a date! with who?!" Zayn yelled. "lower your voice Zayn, and I'm going on a  date with Eleanor" i said. "lower my voice Louis you don't even like Eleanor, your gay" Zayn said not lowering his voice like i asked. "i do love Eleanor alright i love her and she loves me end of conversation i have to go now" i yelled grabbing my jacket and running out the door before Zayn could say anything.

  "hey Eleanor" i said kissing her cheek. i felt nothing no spark nothing. but i have to get rid of these feeling for harry it will ruin our friendship. "are you ready to go" i asked. "i am" she said. i took her hand and guided her to my car. "so where are we going" she asked. "we are going to a fancy restaurant out of town" i said. "Louis you weren't supposed to tell me, i was supposed to find out when we get there" Eleanor whined. "oops sorry" i said. "yeah, okay" Eleanor said. i just rolled my eyes.

harry's pov

*KNOCK KNOCK*

i heard someone knock on the door and looked at Niall for him to answer it. Niall got up and opened the door. "hey Zayn whats up" Niall said. "can i talk to you... privately?" Zayn asked. "uh... yeah sure " Niall said. they both nodded at me and walked into the kitchen. i followed but stayed where they couldn't see me.

"Niall, Louis doesn't even care that he cant see harry anymore. he's even gone on a date with some girl named Eleanor."

"but Zayn Louis' gay how is that possible"

"i don't know Niall, but he said something about trying to get rid of his feelings for harry"

so Louis doesn't care that we cant see each other anymore, he's on a date with some girl even though he's gay, and why is he trying to rid his feelings of me?

"what the heart wants, is what the heart gets"

A/N: please tell em what you think comment vote whatever but please puppy dog face?