Chapter 5

harry's pov

*two weeks later*

Monday

"guys I've decided to give you a week vacation, go anywhere you like" Simon said. "yes, finally something we deserve" Niall said. "where you going mate" Liam asked zayn. "well me and Niall have always planned on going to Hawaii whenever we got a break so i think we're going there" zayn said. "were going to Hawaii, this just got even better" Niall said jumping up and down. "where are you going harry" Niall asked. "huh... oh I'm just going to go home" i said.

"flight 294 is now boarding" Some lady said on the intercom. I grabbed my bags and headed towards the entrance of the plane.

when i got on the plane i regretted going home. My step-dad would be there. Panic rose within me, my mum should be home this week.

"Harry, I didn't know you were coming home" mum said. "I got a week off, so i thought i should use my break to come visit you" i said hugging her. "you can use your old room to stay in" mum said. i nodded and went to my old bedroom. i put my suitcase in the corner of the room and sat down on my bed. I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter, I followed a lot of people then went down stairs.

when i stepped off the bottom step i ended up running into someone. I looked up and saw my step-dad. "Hi" i said. "harry, i was just coming up to get you, dinners ready" He said slinging an arm around me. Maybe he changed. Maybe he's okay with me being gay.

Thursday

"harry, i have to go to work, is that okay, someone should be home in about 5 minutes" mum said. "yeah that's fine bye mum love you" I said hugging her and then pushing her out the door.

___________________________

"I'M HOME" (does harry have a step dad yet? i dunno I'm gonna make up a name) David said. "I'm the only one home" I yelled back. David came in, he looked drunk. "mm m'ere" he said. i got up slowly and carefully made my way towards him.

when i reached him he pushed me up against the wall. "there's the faggot" David said. "w-what" i stuttered. "YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN YOU STUTTERED" David yelled. David knee'd me hard in the stomach. i doubled over in pain. "talk like a normal person" David said. "i-i-I'm sorry" really harry.

i brought my hand up to my nose and realized i was bleeding. David had hit me. He came back in with a bat. tears started forming in my eyes. "no, please I'm sorry it wont happen again" i said not stuttering this time. David just laughed. " oh no, this one... this one is gonna beat the gay out of you" he said. he swung the bat and it hit me in the ribs. then hit me in my head. i fell to the ground my eyes heavy. "I'm sorry" i said repeating it over again until i fell unconscious. even asleep i still felt the pain of being hit. i felt being lifted up harshly and being slapped.

I woke up in my bed feeling the pain from yesterday. I looked at my clock and saw it was 4:13 in the morning.

I decided to leave early. I left a note on the kitchen table then left with my bags.

when i got back to London i went to my flat. I knew Niall would be there so at least i wouldn't be alone.

I walked to my room, putting the suitcase on my bed. i walk to the bathroom and looked at myself. there was a bruise on my cheek. my lip was split open and i had a black eye. I pulled up my shirt and saw the really big bruises, there were bruises on my wrist where David had grabbed me.

I heard a gasp and I quickly put down my shirt. I looked and saw Niall there, mouth open and eyes wide. "harry what happened?"Niall asked. "nothing," i said. pushing past Niall and to my room. Niall had followed me and came in closing my door behind me. "harry whats wrong" Niall asked. sitting beside me on my bed.. "everything Niall, everything wrongs, i cant see or talk to Louis anymore, my stepfather still tries to beat the gay out of me and the worst part is that I'm in love Niall, in love with someone i cant see anymore I wont be able to grow old with him or adopt children with him. my life is ruined, my stepfather said that i deserved to die because i was ruining humanity" i said. sliding down the wall, and hiding my face in my knees. "Hey Niall want to- whats wrong with him" it was Louis who said that. i sobbed even harder just hearing his sweet voice. i want to be with him to talk to him and now i still cant do that.... maybe i do deserve to die

IMPORTANT

comment and vote please I'm begging you