chapter 6

Omg so sorry for not updating I feel so.fuckin aweful :,( go ahead u have permission to hate me for mot updating.

Me: *slaps self with a banana*

Brain: how dare u not update

Me: what! What the hello!

Brain: just post it and let the poor people read...

Me: *slaps brain with a dildo* don't tell me what to do

What's wrong with me :P

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-

Harry's POV

It was only 2:37 Am and I wasn't able to sleep. The pain in my heart, the pain in my head chest, and stomach all heart. I felt like ibwas going to puke. Or never wake up.

I got up out of my cold bed and slipped on some shoes before heading for a walk somewhere around the neighborhood.

I knew it wasn't safe, but why do I care. I'm just some gay faggot that no one will love or even care for. Right is it that. Wow, I can see the headlines in magazines now

' Harry Styles from boyband One Direction kills himself after tons of hate'

I bet that would make people so happy. But that's what I do I make people happy. I give them what they want. Maybe that's was I need to do.

After an hour or so I find myself over at the Lincoln bridge. One if the sides had come off during a storm and left a nice size hole there. I close my eyes and sit Down and think everything over. I open my eyes and look at the freezing cold water below. If I jump people will be satisfied. I lean forward and casually fall off.

Everything is going in slow motion. 'I love you, Louis' I think to myself.

"HARRY, NOOO!!"

(Okay guys so that's this cha- woah woah what nope I'm just kidding read on.)

Louis' POV

Those bastards they think they can actually keep me and harry away from each other.

Well apparently they can. It's late and I.should be going to bed. But hey sleep is for the weak. Right.

I somehow find myself at the old bridge. Coincidence right. But I felt like something was dragging me here, telling me that I needed to go here for something so important. And it did. . . As I saw a man sitting super close to the edge I went closer. I realized it was harry. He whispered something and I.didn't hear it, I was still to far. Then harry leaned forward and was now falling towards the water.

"HARRY! NOOO!" I screamed running after him. I jumped in after harry. I loved him way to much for him to just leave.

I pulled harry out of the water and onto the land. I immediately called the ambulance.

Harry's head had a big gash and it look as if his arm might be broken.

After a couple of minutes the medics found us and drove us to the hospital. I was okay but for harry. . . I was worried. They didn't even let me in the same room as him, I had to wait in the waiting room.

While there I decided I should call the guys and tell them what had happened. I got a bunch of questions I couldnt answer and I started to freak out. "Sir, sir are you okay?" That was the last thing I remember until I woke up a couple hours later in a hospital room with the boys around my bed. "Louis you're awake thank god." An Irish accent said. "W-where's Harry" I asked sitting up. My heading pounding. "Louis lay down you need rest, and harry is okay I promise you" liam said. "Is that all" I asked. "He uhh... He went into cardiac arrest twice in the last five hours." Liam said scratching the back of his head. "I have to see him. I have to" i said getting up out of my bed. "Nurse" someone yelled. "HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE"

(Okay guys that officially it the end of this chapter... Lawlz

VOTE & COMMENT pretty please)

sorry for errors